⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
a role player going off consistently can be the x factor on a playoff series.
harden can go off cause he can
but a cold shooting night from joe harris can be the difference
I figured that was going to be your reasoning.

So just say he is more of an X-Factor because he is a "role" player.

Don't say you fear him more because that doesn't make sense.

You spend more time preparing for the things you fear the most.

I am sure the Coaching Staff isn't spending more time prepping for Joe Harris than James Harden.

a role player going off consistently can be the x factor on a playoff series.
harden can go off cause he can
but a cold shooting night from joe harris can be a whole lot more detrimental
So a Cold James Harden wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you have a warm Joe Harris?

I think the collective the Nets have is what makes them so formidable in a series scenario. Basically you gotta have 2 of their top 4 guys be ice cold for 4 games to have a puncher's chance and even then the other 2 are capable of going nuclear to make up for it.

I think the collective the Nets have is what makes them so formidable in a series scenario. Basically you gotta have 2 of their top 4 guys be ice cold for 4 games to have a puncher's chance and even then the other 2 are capable of going nuclear to make up for it.

Anyone that doesn't get this PURPOSELY doesn't get it.

It isn't even worth explaining at this point.

No one game planning for Joe Harris. :lol:

You let someone like Joe Harris beat you, means the stars having a meh game, which means you probably in it.

The Nets (I get without KD) beat a Lakers squad without AD and a lot of dudes are handing them the strap
Same thing happened last year.

Im not sold on the Nets completely. They’re on the finals because of the East just being trash. However, their lack of depth is still of concern. Those 3 are going to get in the way of Joe Harris being in rhythm and nobody is worried about Luwhatever his name.

I don’t get how folks are falling over themselves this early to give Luka the MVP this season, already. Like there isn’t more season left.
Luka not mvp level. Not while Bron still breeving. Gianni's number and team success will be the same. Kyrie and kd, while they'll take each other's votes, they'll also take votes from luka. AD may get votes.

Basically what I'm saying is..Luka ain't it. B.
Luka won’t win MVP this year, Mavs would have to be top 3 in a tough west.

Lakers, Nuggets, Clippers

I don’t see it

Luka MVP case closed.

:emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

Last edited:
I’ve been banging the drum since the draft and I’ll continue to do it:

You have a prime Steph Curry but you waste the 2 pick on a center who won’t come close to reaching his potential for another 3 years. LAMELO was sitting RIGHT THERE. the Klay injury even gave you the excuse to take him.

The warriors best lineup is with Dray at 5 anyway. Wiseman will never be apart of the death lineup. Imagine closing lineups of:

Dray/Oubre/Wiggins/Curry with LaMelo or Hali?
Dray/Wiggins/Klay/Curry with LaMelo/Hali???

Instead they chose a center. A center who they’re using as a rim runner like they couldn’t have had Javele McGee do that for 2 million a year.

I understand management will always think long term. They want the short term success and the long term success at the same time. But you have PRIME STEPH CURRY. what is prime Steph Curry going to do with a rim running center who won’t even play in closing lineups???

If it was Mobley, I would understand, but Wiseman was the wrong pick. Or he should’ve been traded. I’ll stay on this hill forever.
It’s wild how their season playing out tho...All their bigs got hurt so they probly need Wiseman as much as they would Melo Ball just for this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom