⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuevas-imagenes-de-the-boys-2.jpg

I honestly don’t think much is going to happen to Leonard. He’ll have to apologize and the NBA will send him to sensitivity training or something, but he’s not going to lose his job.

Much as it sucks, I don’t think the union is going to want to set a precedent that a player’s contract can be terminated for just one incident like this.

Not saying I agree that’s how it should go; just what I expect to happen.

I honestly don’t think much is going to happen to Leonard. He’ll have to apologize and the NBA will send him to sensitivity training or something, but he’s not going to lose his job.

Much as it sucks, I don’t think the union is going to want to set a precedent that a player’s contract can be terminated for just one incident like this.

He's already out for the season. Not much they can do besides withhold pay.

It'll be interesting to see what happens going forward. Don't anybody picks him up after this season.

Tall white bro-ish guy from a small town in the midwest who coasts on being a tall white bro-ish guy from a small town in the midwest says something discriminatory on his sponsored Twitch stream. Disappointed but not surprised that he was feeling his privilege.

The names of Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies who allegedly shared photos of human remains in the helicopter crash that killed NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter cannot be kept secret, a federal judge has ruled.

U.S. District Court Judge John F. Walter, who is overseeing a lawsuit filed by Bryant’s widow against the sheriff’s department, ruled late Monday that the public has a vested interest in whether agencies that are responsible for investigating and adjudicating complaints of misconduct have acted properly and wisely.
“Although the Court recognizes that this case has been the subject of public scrutiny and media attention and that the Deputy Defendants are legitimately concerned that they will encounter vitriol and social media attacks, such concerns, by themselves, are not sufficient to outweigh the public’s strong interest in access," the ruling said.

One of my favorite things to do as an adult is rewatch yugioh
EVERYONE CHEATS! EVERYONE! It's great :rofl:
And the character that cheats the least, Joey, is just a glorified gambler :lol:
I rewatched it earlier this year, and I told my younger brother to watch it. We laugh about it all the time.

"Heart of the cards... guide me"
"I can always draw exactly the card I need"
"Skull dice! Graceful dice!"

That show is INSANE man. And Kiaba is a nutcase.

Wrong thread like hell. But it’s nice out, and I’m sipping henny and eating a plant based burger :pimp:
A serving of Beyond Burger or Impossible Burger, compared to the same amount of 85% lean ground beef, is significantly higher in sodium, and equal in calories, fat and saturated fat, says Heather Wolfe, MPH, RDN, LD, a health and wellness coach at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. The saturated fat in some meat mimickers comes from tropical oils such as coconut oil and palm oil, which are not good for heart health. Plant-based alternatives do not have cholesterol, though, “because plants don’t have livers,” Wolfe says, “and they offer a little bit of fiber, which you do not get in a [meat] burger.”

Clearly, although many consumers perceive commercial meat alternatives as more healthful than meat, that is not always the case. Data about the direct effects that highly processed foods have on human health is still emerging, Wolfe says, but at a minimum research has shown that in general, nutrient loss occurs when a food is highly processed.

I rewatched it earlier this year, and I told my younger brother to watch it. We laugh about it all the time.

The way you describe this, it makes me want to watch the show.

A serving of Beyond Burger or Impossible Burger, compared to the same amount of 85% lean ground beef, is significantly higher in sodium, and equal in calories, fat and saturated fat, says Heather Wolfe, MPH, RDN, LD, a health and wellness coach at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. The saturated fat in some meat mimickers comes from tropical oils such as coconut oil and palm oil, which are not good for heart health. Plant-based alternatives do not have cholesterol, though, “because plants don’t have livers,” Wolfe says, “and they offer a little bit of fiber, which you do not get in a [meat] burger.”

Clearly, although many consumers perceive commercial meat alternatives as more healthful than meat, that is not always the case. Data about the direct effects that highly processed foods have on human health is still emerging, Wolfe says, but at a minimum research has shown that in general, nutrient loss occurs when a food is highly processed.

AFC940D8-96CB-47F8-A82E-133B3A3EDACC.gif

I just remember stealing some blue eyes white dragon cards back in the day. Can’t say I watched the show for real, but then joints had currency in middle school.

This white JEWISH man immediately defended Meyers, without knowing anything about the situation, by assuming that someone named Meyers is black and was just using the N word :lol:

Which even if it was true still aint a good look. If a black person calls someone they don't know a ****** with the hard R out of frustration I'd look at them funny, **** you mean?

But his brain really convinced him Meyers Leonard was black instead of just going "He's a racist white man" like that's an impossibility :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom