⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting convo. Of course Mike, Magic, Bron, Kobe, AI, Shaq....maybe bird in there....but who else was really this level of prime time? All I know is on Wednesday night , I’m watching married at first sight and a Steph Curry game in 2021 as my peak entertainment. Y’all need to tune in. Chris is a WILD boy.

tenor.gif

wyer
This white JEWISH man immediately defended Meyers, without knowing anything about the situation, by assuming that someone named Meyers is black and was just using the N word :lol:

Which even if it was true still aint a good look. If a black person calls someone they don't know a ****** with the hard R out of frustration I'd look at them funny, **** you mean?

But his brain really convinced him Meyers Leonard was black instead of just going "He's a racist white man" like that's an impossibility :rofl:

Very proud of that video and I would defend Meyers if he used the n word.

Interesting convo. Of course Mike, Magic, Bron, Kobe, AI, Shaq....maybe bird in there....but who else was really this level of prime time? All I know is on Wednesday night , I’m watching married at first sight and a Steph Curry game in 2021 as my peak entertainment. Y’all need to tune in. Chris is a WILD boy.

great human being and teammate. never heard a bad thing said about him from people that's been around him (former teammates, coaches, etc)

Typical BLM. Disgusting and ridiculous. Guys like Meyers are the only reason I watch the NBA.

As a conservative Patriot. I really hope the Heat could send an America first message by fixing the locker room culture by trading Tyler Herro for Gordon Haywood. A Meyers, Haywood combo would bring us the closest we’ve ever been back to the golden years of Stockton, Hornacek, Adam Keefe, Greg Foster and Greg Ostrateg

I don't know about all that, I think it's hard to compare him to anybody prior to this era.

What I will say is the way Steph deflates opposing teams by hitting often well-defended, off the dribble, 30-foot shots is something I haven't seen since Jordan. Like the pure frustration ppl have trying to guard him when his shot is on is hilarious. :lol:

its big money in streaming/gaming
BIG money.

Meyers had himself a damn nice little side hustle. Couple good sponsor deals. Like 2k+ subs on Twitch. Consistently playing with top-end pros and creators.

Unfortunately, he probably keeps most of that hustle sans the sponsor deals because of the market it largely caters to.

BIG money.

Meyers had himself a damn nice little side hustle. Couple good sponsor deals. Like 2k+ subs on Twitch. Consistently playing with top-end pros and creators.

Unfortunately, he probably keeps most of that hustle sans the sponsor deals because of the market it largely caters to.

Just looked it up and that Ninja dude is now worth $15M. Wow.

right

pleading ignorance is not a way out

this dude should be given the boot on that sorry *** excuse alone

jewish community gets the apologies, but kneeling down with your fellow black teammates to protest institutional racism was something he just had to stand up againt

$15m? He’s made $100m+ in the last like 4 years.

His original deal to move off Twitch to Mixer was worth like $30m’s by itself.

Well, damn. I was impressed at $15M. Now I’m astounded (both by his wealth and the inaccuracy of the article I looked at).

Does hate speech terminate your contract? I would imagine Miami would love to get rid of him.

How much are we betting on this? I’m willing to put $1000.
$1000.

Lakers in 5 or less, you win.

any other outcome, I win. Per your terms.

Or were you just saying things you didn’t really believe? @DCAllAfrican
I am still catching up on the thread but no basketball for 36 hours got an NT NBA Superstar like HIM HIM tussling with jobbers.

Im still nine pages behind so I didn’t even get to the conclusion of this debate but it’s Bonus SZN and other than Baby Wavy, I have no significant financial obligations so I’ll raise HIM HIM ‘s $1K to $10K and give him a cut if we win since the bet was his idea.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo you about this action or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom