⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
086E9F37-3959-4182-8B91-DF7C86B8302E.jpeg

APOLOGY ACCEPTED. Honest mistake.

**** Leonard.....he’ll get a pass eventually. And of course that call was someone telling him he ****** up. Man is too ignorant to know his racism wouldnt be accepted outside of his circle of idiot friends. .

Steph is fun to watch when his shot is falling. When it’s not, it looks like his dogs are being held for ransom and he’s been told he won’t get them back unless he scores 100 points. Fortunately for us, he’s thebest shooter ever.

Last edited:
And so many people are going to shrug and be like 'welp, he apologized, lets move on'. :smh:

That’ll be the interesting part considering Adam Silver, Mickey Arison and a lot of agents are Jewish.

Something tells me they might not be willing to let this one go.

Does hate speech terminate your contract? I would imagine Miami would love to get rid of him.

I would assume that NBA player contracts include a clause allowing the teams to terminate for certain kinds of bad personal conduct by a player, but I’m doubtful the Heat will try and use that with Leonard, considering (as far as we know) it’s his “first offense” saying something like this and he claims he didn’t know what he was saying.

Meyers :lol: Certified bum who ****ed up his whole career because for some reason these idiots cant help themselves. Hope he enjoys his OAN/Fox News/Newsmax tour after hes fired and cries about cancel culture.

But I do appreciate Magars saying it with BASS in his voice like aepps20 aepps20 taught him 8)

That's what I'm most proud of. He spoke HIS TRUTH WITH BASS IN HIS VOICE. I will continue to root for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom