⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never accidentally used a slur. I don't understand how it's possible to.

Oh wait except for that time at work they finally hired another black person and I felt comfortable enough to use the n-word with em and forgot one of the non-blacks was still in the room.

Can we get a IP check?
No matches. The user registered in 2005 and has over 1,000 posts, so that's clearly their primary.
Could he have racist thoughts? Sure. So can the pakistani deli owner. Or the chinese food delivery guy. Or the hispanic mechanic.
Why are all your examples racial stereotypes?

dont know where you guys read my posts and thought it meant i supported leonards ideology.
The part where you used the phrase "cancel culture" as a pejorative to defend a guy who used an anti-Semitic slur did a lot of heavy lifting.

USATSI_12083528-e1565018815424.jpg

my support for freedom of speech wasnt a support of people being derogatory and calling jews whatever the hell he called em.
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. He won't be prosecuted and jailed for it, but if he loses his job for using hate speech in public, that's not abridging his "freedoms."

If you believe otherwise, then you're privileging racists and bigots over the groups they target.

Try and get me outta here :lol:
I wouldn't have to try.

:lol: Someone openly using an undisputed slur is definitely a smart person's cue to hop in and fight "cancel culture". Dudes really can't help themselves, this compulsion is weird. I almost want to find them and rob them so they have some kinda strife because they clearly don't.

I don't know if him pausing before using it is worse than it if had just flowed out
Like if he just said it, it would show a certain level of comfort with the word
But the pause means he specifically selected it after thinking for a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom