⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the way tobi has been aggressive in the paint this year, it looks like if he has a smaller dude on him he will tend to back down and work the middy on his opponent which seems to be his goto

just catching up on highlights from last night and he started off 0-5 to finish the night shooting 8-15.. he just let the game come to him to start the 2nd qrt

Yup, but KAT played terrible in them. 15 ppg.

His ability to have a good team when he has talent around him is not really negated by one average-to-bad playoff series.

That was also his third year in the league, he was 22.

I was going to go at Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ’s take of KAT being 2021 Al Jefferson but EYE am not choosing violence today. On a TWolves related note though, I remember when I closed my first deal at work, I experienced the exact opposite of what these coaches faced. I had a bunch of old white men (like one or two yambs) do the same water thing to me in a meeting room....but with a bunch of bottles of Veuve Cliquot. They said “it’s a Golden Shower for the Golden Boy.”Had me there in my Hugo Boss suit and leather Ferragamos like
1615566580616.gif

At first I thought it was a racial thing but I later found out/realized they do it to everybody on their first deal but got damb. I absolutely hate getting rained on, especially when I’m not rocking some galoshes, but the champagne spray by old white dudes was way worse.

I know we got some trainers and coaches in here, anyone else got a Gatorade bath or water shower?
:rofl: @ old white men giving you golden showers of champagne.

His ability to have a good team when he has talent around him is not really negated by one average-to-bad playoff series.

That was also his third year in the league, he was 22.

Fair, what are your arguments for him these days?

Fair, what are your arguments for him these days?

I don’t know if he has the defense to ever be a No. 1 on a championship-contending team.

But, if his No. 2 and No. 3 bananas play defense (or, the team overall was ever upper-echelon defensively), then he has the offense to be a No. 1 on a championship team.

There’s a lot of caveats which is why I’m not as confident on him as I was coming in. The best players on championship teams are always elite two-way players, which he was supposed to be coming into the league.

I was going to go at Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ’s take of KAT being 2021 Al Jefferson but EYE am not choosing violence today. On a TWolves related note though, I remember when I closed my first deal at work, I experienced the exact opposite of what these coaches faced. I had a bunch of old white men (like one or two yambs) do the same water thing to me in a meeting room....but with a bunch of bottles of Veuve Cliquot. They said “it’s a Golden Shower for the Golden Boy.”Had me there in my Hugo Boss suit and leather Ferragamos like
1615566580616.gif

At first I thought it was a racial thing but I later found out/realized they do it to everybody on their first deal but got damb. I absolutely hate getting rained on, especially when I’m not rocking some galoshes, but the champagne spray by old white dudes was way worse.

I know we got some trainers and coaches in here, anyone else got a Gatorade bath or water shower?
“Golden shower for the golden boy” is a nastee statement :lol: :smh:

Its pretty awesome, especially when I never get owned.

There are numerous members on this forum who would love my position here, but no one can do it like me.

What am I doing other than responding to what you post?

Is this how you operate in the real world?

You feel threatened, ad start telling people, dont do this, dont do this.

Why? Are you going to flex?

OMG, im so scared. You travel the world getting yambs, big deal.

I travel 3 blocks up the street. for a smash. And get Starbucks on my way back.

What are the complaints about Kerr w/r/t Wiseman’s development?
In regards to last night, benching him for three quarters in a nationally televised game. And overall season, just being married to the system and not prioritizing Wiseman's development more.

LaMelo looking like a superstar isn't helping the optics either.

I don’t know if he has the defense to ever be a No. 1 on a championship-contending team.

But, if his No. 2 and No. 3 bananas play defense (or, the team overall was ever upper-echelon defensively), then he has the offense to be a No. 1 on a championship team.

There’s a lot of caveats which is why I’m not as confident on him as I was coming in. The best players on championship teams are always elite two-way players, which he was supposed to be coming into the league.

I agree with all those points, I think hes talented. Hes arguable top 5 big man.

But I just think for all his stats it doesnt equate to much winning wise.

If he had the defensive skills, it would really help, because as much as he is putting up in the offensive end, his defense nulls it.

Kerr Libel?

Absolutely, let’s get this started. What’s his win % since KD went down in the postseason until now?

D'Antoni should've played McLemore more vs the Lakers in the playoffs. But I digress.

He is a dead eye shooter. If a top defensive team could hide him he’s a plus for his shooting alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom