⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the New Orleans Pelicans to me? What they're doing makes no sense to me. Look at last night, they shoot 43% as a team and only score 105 points. Zion shot 9 for 13 (69%)... Why is he only taking 13 shots? Why isn't he taking 25+ shots every game? He either scores or gets fouled every time he has the ball and the Pelicans are like "nah, let Ingram and a Ball combine for 26 shot attempts". There's no reason for this team to be one of the worst teams in the league

I think if you take away the season that Buckets was there, Wolves have been the worst team in the league since KAT got drafted.

Can someone explain the New Orleans Pelicans to me? What they're doing makes no sense to me. Look at last night, they shoot 43% as a team and only score 105 points. Zion shot 9 for 13 (69%)... Why is he only taking 13 shots? Why isn't he taking 25+ shots every game? He either scores or gets fouled every time he has the ball and the Pelicans are like "nah, let Ingram and a Ball combine for 26 shot attempts". There's no reason for this team to be one of the worst teams in the league

Nothing about shot attempts is why they suck right now.

They can't defend anyone.

Twolves played a zone and packed the already clogged paint it. Pels need a PG and to get Adams out of the way.

I think if you take away the season that Buckets was there, Wolves have been the worst team in the league since KAT got drafted.
outside of the year they had Jimmy, what years were they expected to be good/competitive ?
Plus The last two years KAT himself has missed a lot of games

outside of the year they had Jimmy, what years were they expected to be good/competitive ?
Plus The last two years KAT himself has missed a lot of games

I'm pretty sure a few years ago KAT was voted the top or right next to it player that GMs wanted to start their franchise with. He hasn't lived up to that billing at all whether it's availability or impact on winning.

Warriors probly figured they were currently set on the perimeter before Klay got hurt...They’ve been scrambling and trying to piece together something solid at the center position for a min now, so Wiseman coulda have been their answer to that

Warriors probly figured they were currently set on the perimeter before Klay got hurt...They’ve been scrambling and trying to piece together something solid at the center position for a min now, so Wiseman coulda have been their answer to that

yeah but Klay went down before the draft. Eye thought they would take lamelo

Whenever eye watch him he gets his numbers but is ghost in clutch moments meaning late in games and whenever the opposing team is going on a run. As far as the playoffs you can say he was 22 but capela was only a year older and KAT couldn't do nothing with him

#29 defense in the league, gave up 140 last night.

That being said, they’re a perennial playoff team whenever they decide to put 4 shooters around Zion instead of 2.

Hopefully they don’t waste too many years of his career before they figure that out.

I'm not in it but KAT is fasho an empty stats guy if I ever saw one

source.gif

I'm not in it but KAT is fasho an empty stats guy if I ever saw one
Whenever eye watch him he gets his numbers but is ghost in clutch moments meaning late in games and whenever the opposing team is going on a run. As far as the playoffs you can say he was 22 but capela was only a year older and KAT couldn't do nothing with him

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE you think T'Wolves organization and/or lack of winning culture part of the problem? Team been trash for well over a decade - last good run of theirs was with 'Spree, Cassell and Garnett. Feel like everyone they draft/sign since then just 'goes through the motions' - Jefferson, Love, KAT, etc...

Apologies if I might've missed some 'flashes of brilliance' in the past decade regarding the T'Wolves but I don't follow them like that.

comparing KaT to Drummond is a super reach.
KAT is one of the best offensive players in the league
Drummond is pretty much a negative on both ends of the floor which is why his stats are empty.

shouldn’t be afraid of anyone when you got OG Draymond on the payroll

Probably concerned with the 'media circus' that accompanies 'Big Var' but it's been awfully quiet this season - even with LaMelo putting up numbers.

I agree that Wiseman ain't the right fit for them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom