⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Got an MBA and found myself in quality improvement in health care. I watched about 3 episodes of new amsterdam and told my wife I couldn't do it.

I’m a health care attorney and work closely with hospital compliance staff and doctors. So both legal and medical shows are pretty much shot for me:frown: :lol:

That said, my son was watching a show called The Good Doctor a few days ago, which is about a young surgeon with Autism, and a lot of it made me laugh. So it was good for that.

Suits on USA is the most egregious with it. They made being a lawyer look like the flyest thing of all time. It also portrays wearing a suit every day as the flyest thing ever...which it is NOT.
Harvey just walking into the office whenever going out on dates with random model broads and pretty CEO chicks. Don't forget the punching out cats and drapping them up without any repercussions. :lol:

I work closely with our risk and regulatory department too. Everything's about what's discoverable with them.
:lol: :lol:

I've seen an episode or two of that one too. Think dude was supposed to be some sort of genius. :rofl::rofl:

Harvey just walking into the office whenever going out on dates with random model broads and pretty CEO chicks. Don't forget the punching out cats and drapping them up without any repercussions. :lol:
It was the custom suits and randomly renting stupid cars for me. And I'm not even into cars like that.

Also, antidope antidope , wearing suits isn't that bad.

Not sure if he goofed, but yeah, Zion is unguardable. You just have to hope you can foul him hard enough for him to not get the shot above the rim, then hope he misses from the line.

He’s working on the free throws and his 3 pt shoot looking decent . He keeps working he’s gonna be unstoppable .

AD goofed man. Could have been playing next to Zion.

He'll be able to play with him in 6 or 7 years with the Show.

Can't see how getting to play for the best franchise in the sport and win a chip in year 1 is a goof though.

He’s working on the free throws and his 3 pt shoot looking decent . He keeps working he’s gonna be unstoppable .
He's evolving quickly. Was mainly a post up scorer with poor free throw shooting his rookie year

He's becoming a primary playmaker and while he's had some set backs with his free throws...his free throws are getting better all the time

Free throws is the main thing he's focused on ... I think once he's a confident free throw shooter he'll be working on his 3s next.

I can see that....I don't wear them everyday. Hell, I don't even go into work everyday now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom