⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim is the only non Luka shooter on the roster. Swapping him out for Demar in 2021 is hustling backwards.

Im not saying get derozan but look you guys need talent there’s a bunch of mediocre role players . Y’all have money this year to sign players . Other than paying Dwight Powell 11 million next year your contracts are fine . Hopefully y’all land some free agents because there’s no talent on the roster . Derozan at least would get buckets and has his own iso game . I dunno how much Tim would ask for next year but if derozan is asking for 20-22 pay the man and maybe a pick up of Collins

VOmKWv9.png

Im not saying get derozan but look you guys need talent there’s a bunch of mediocre role players . Y’all have money this year to sign players . Other than paying Dwight Powell 11 million next year your contracts are fine . Hopefully y’all land some free agents because there’s no talent on the roster . Derozan at least would get buckets and has his own iso game . I dunno how much Tim would ask for next year but if derozan is asking for 20-22 pay the man and maybe a pick up of Collins

The Hawks GM can't let John Collins walk to Dallas scot free after leading the Hawks to playoffs. They'll match and trade him at the deadline before that happens.

Nate McMillan finally gonna get out of the 1st round of the playoffs...the Hawks are unstoppable right now. Lloyd Pierce gotta be sick :lol:

DMV Legend :smokin

every year I see a mention or an article referring to Quinn’s massive popularity and how well he is liked amongst the sports/celeb world. Always makes me wonder what he is going to venture into once his basketball days are over with. Those relationships he has could do wonders for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom