⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pels keep proving themselves a losing organization, Zion gonna be strolling into MSG in a few years to reunite with RJ.

Ashton Kutcher is so lifeless on NBATV. Channing is good though.

Hes a joke....is he aware in the playoffs he won’t be the guy getting clutch shots? You came to the nets to be a sidekick nothing more

The MVP is a regular season award, though. And during the 2020-2021 regular season you got KD healing, KAI using up all his sick days and Jim carrying the Nets to the 1-seed. Him being a sidekick come June and July is independent of him MVP.

Hornets haven’t really missed a beat since LaMelo went down. And I don’t say that to detract from him; I’m just surprised. Charlotte potentially being a top 4 seed in the East is not something I was predicting this season. At all. :lol:

Do we ignore Harden tanking in Houston? That would be the worse stretch from any MVP.

If I had a vote, I wouldn’t let that be the deciding factor. I’d still lean towards Jim. But real voters are going to hold that against him. I’ve heard some say as much.

fsxs8mqusjp61.jpg

This is why the Pelicans lose. Zion scored 39 points and in these last two possessions they don't look Zion's way lol

They do this....a lot.

In fact I've been watching the pels play all season and I think Pels made it a point to give zion the ball for the final play, once.

Don't get me wrong their defense overall is a problem but despite their defense they've been in close enough games where they could've picked up some wins if they had better decision making on offense late in the fourth

My thing is, there team is led by three players who are under 23...... what are ya'll expecting to happen??

I agree that Zion should get more opportunities at the end of the game but he's young & inexperienced too, people are acting like he's MJ as a closer or something. Him & ingram essentially have played less than a season together It's gonna take awhile.

Do we ignore Harden tanking in Houston? That would be the worse stretch from any MVP.

Its kind of funny because we give him **** for that Houston stretch but it was an 8 game stretch where he put up 25/8/10.....he’s averaging 26/8/11 on the season. But they were 2-6 during said stretch so I get your point. However, the Nets (where he’s put up 26/9/11) are 24-7 when he plays and KD/KAI have missed a ton of games. The Nets are out of the playoffs without Jim tbh. He singlehandedly saved the team and KD/KAIs reputations. Imagine how silly they would look otherwise?

EYE personally take how bad the Rockets have been this season when looking at that 2-6 but understand how the voters will use how he left as an indictment against him.

Hornets haven’t really missed a beat since LaMelo went down. And I don’t say that to detract from him; I’m just surprised. Charlotte potentially being a top 4 seed in the East is not something I was predicting this season. At all. :lol:

no one even predicted a playoff appearance. They’ve really overachieved.

The MVP is a regular season award, though. And during the 2020-2021 regular season you got KD healing, KAI using up all his sick days and Jim carrying the Nets to the 1-seed. Him being a sidekick come June and July is independent of him MVP.

Ya'll have got to stop using this Narrative that he's "Carrying" anything, Kyrie has played more games than Harden this year :lol: , A man who literally quit on his team to club around the country while breaking protocol, and Torpedoed a franchise while doing so.

Kyrie is putting up 28/5/6 on 52/40/89 and doing so on less minutes & averaging almost 1/2 the amount of TO's James does..... & he has a higher usage

But somehow people are making this seem Like Harden is doing some heroic Dolo act, I have never seen a player make people ignore reality so much in my life.

KD & Curry = Cancel Out
Lebron & AD = Cancel Out
Harden & Kyrie & a side of KD - Although he has a player outperforming him on his team.... He's putting the squad on his back

You seen John wall this season ? Lol stop harden is winning games with out kd and myrie missing a lot of games . What’s the point in staying in Houston John wall is washed no talent Surrounding him other than wood . Houston is tanking Houston not harden

With the Bulls getting Vuc there’s 11 legitimate teams that can compete for the playoffs this year. This play in tournament thing really made the eat more competitive :wow:

AC001902-EDA6-4C96-ABA5-37DB06A7BB13.png

Pelicans window might be closed.

Was it ever opened?

If I was them, I’d shop Ingram in the Summer in the hopes of getting pieces that compliment Zion better.

They need to get rid of Bledsoe and Funaki, but that’s much easier said than done.

My thing is, there team is led by three players who are under 23...... what are ya'll expecting to happen??

I agree that Zion should get more opportunities at the end of the game but he's young & inexperienced too, people are acting like he's MJ as a closer or something. Him & ingram essentially have played less than a season together It's gonna take awhile.
He was 16/19. Does he need to be MJ for it to be obvious that he should keep getting the ball? He was scoring every time he touched the ball down the stretch.

Ya'll have got to stop using this Narrative that he's "Carrying" anything, Kyrie has played more games than Harden this year :lol: , A man who literally quit on his team to club around the country while breaking protocol, and Torpedoed a franchise while doing so.

Kyrie is putting up 28/5/6 on 52/40/89 and doing so on less minutes & averaging almost 1/2 the amount of TO's James does..... & he has a higher usage

But somehow people are making this seem Like Harden is doing some heroic Dolo act, I have never seen a player make people ignore reality so much in my life.

KD & Curry = Cancel Out
Lebron & AD = Cancel Out
Harden & Kyrie & a side of KD - Although he has a player outperforming him on his team.... He's putting the squad on his back
Not to be THAT guy but Kyrie has played the same amount of games for the Brooklyn Nets this season as James Harden, meaning that Kyrie has missed 15 games total this season and Jim has played 8 more games total than him. For reference....KD has only played 19 games all season.

You mentioned him breaking protocol. Again, videos popped up of KAI doing the Cupid shuffle, maskless at a large gathering while he was away without informing his teammates, coach or ownership popped up all over the internet.

I now see what getback getback meant when he said dudes in here would be upset if Jim won MVP.

When Pelicans gonna trade Ingram?

Why would u trade him ? Sure he’s had bad 4th quarters but is he playing terrible this season ?
why not trade the veteran players who areaveraging career low numbers getting paid big bucks who play defense. I forget. No wants them last two years pelicans have had terrible veterans with garbage contracts but it’s Zion bi and zo fault

Why would u trade him ? Sure he’s had bad 4th quarters but is he playing terrible this season ?
why not trade the veteran players who areaveraging career low numbers getting paid big bucks who play defense. I forget. No wants them last two years pelicans have had terrible veterans with garbage contracts but it’s Zion bi and zo fault
Stunting Zion’s growth

Not to be THAT guy but Kyrie has played the same amount of games for the Brooklyn Nets this season as James Harden, meaning that Kyrie has missed 15 games total this season and Jim has played 8 more games total than him. For reference....KD has only played 19 games all season.

You mentioned him breaking protocol. Again, videos popped up of KAI doing the Cupid shuffle, maskless at a large gathering while he was away without informing his teammates, coach or ownership popped up all over the internet.

I now see what getback getback meant when he said dudes in here would be upset if Jim won MVP.

Please remind him of how John wall and the rockets are doing . Ask him what cousins is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom