⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion was the only pelican to score the ball in the last 6:55 minutes, and he still doesn't touch the ball that last possession. He's too nice a guy. He needs alpha dog mentality and establish dominance on his teammates.
Screenshot_20210327-005756_Twitter.jpg

Does Zion get any blame for being an all time athlete & being abysmal on defense... or do we just ignore that entire side of the ball & wonder why the team can't get any wins.
He gets a pass for now cause he has been somewhat better. He was a trainwreck last year . He is making strides on that end. Next year is when the slander comes if they dont start winning

Does Zion get any blame for being an all time athlete & being abysmal on defense... or do we just ignore that entire side of the ball & wonder why the team can't get any wins.
Still raw as hell

give him one more season tbh

PJ basically plays every game for years and now the piles of minutes, — especially having to do that gimmicky garbage small ball center stuff — has caught up with him. Excellent work Morey and MDA.

PJ basically plays every game for years and now the piles of minutes, — especially having to do that gimmicky garbage small ball center stuff — has caught up with him. Excellent work Morey and MDA.
What are you talking about

This is why the Pelicans lose. Zion scored 39 points and in these last two possessions they don't look Zion's way lol

They do this....a lot.

In fact I've been watching the pels play all season and I think Pels made it a point to give zion the ball for the final play, once.

Don't get me wrong their defense overall is a problem but despite their defense they've been in close enough games where they could've picked up some wins if they had better decision making on offense late in the fourth

Last edited:

This is why the Pelicans lose. Zion scored 39 points and in these last two possessions they don't look Zion's way lol

They do this....a lot.

In fact I've been watching the pels play all season and I think Pels made it a point to give zion the ball for the final play, once.

Don't get me wrong their defense overall is a problem but despite their defense they've been in close enough games where they could've picked up some wins if they had better decision making on offense late in the fourth

BI is literally painful to watch.....

The “Young Core” guys keep taking L’s after L’s.... :lol: :lol:

Got me thinking giving Ingram the max wasnt a great idea after all.
I think his contract might haunt them

Lol what are you saying so you let him walk cause plenty of teams would give him the max . What’s the point. Of the ad trade then ? Josh hart and lonzo ? The problem ain’t the young core it’s the vets Adams can’t play defense and so can’t Bledsoe . Young guys are improving on defense . Watch the games adams gets cooked on defense every game . He can’t score and just clogs the paint when Zion drives in hoping he can get a rebound because he can’t do anything else . The pels and David Griffin wasted zions years this year getting Bledsoe and Adams two players who don’t fit Zions game ? And they got contracts for another two years .

He gets a pass for now cause he has been somewhat better. He was a trainwreck last year . He is making strides on that end. Next year is when the slander comes if they dont start winning
Nah he’s still a train wreck. He doesn’t even try a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom