⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would u trade him ? Sure he’s had bad 4th quarters but is he playing terrible this season ?
why not trade the veteran players who areaveraging career low numbers getting paid big bucks who play defense. I forget. No wants them last two years pelicans have had terrible veterans with garbage contracts but it’s Zion bi and zo fault

You answered your own question.

Zion has low key impeccable footwork.

He's always going left but manages, to get guys leaning the wrong way all the time with different little feints and jab steps.

Has to be the most coordinated of these super leapers athletes we've seen.

Why would u trade him ? Sure he’s had bad 4th quarters but is he playing terrible this season ?
why not trade the veteran players who areaveraging career low numbers getting paid big bucks who play defense. I forget. No wants them last two years pelicans have had terrible veterans with garbage contracts but it’s Zion bi and zo fault

You answered your own question.

Stunting Zion’s growth

And Steven Adams ain’t ? The guy who stays in the paint where Zion basically lives ? The guy who can’t play defense on a center or in the pick and roll . The guy getting 28 million a year and then 35 in the next two years . What is he good for ? Ingram can change his game . Your center is supposed to provide defensive help if he can’t score but he can’t do
**** . They trade to trade lonzo along with Adams or Bledsoe and look no one wants those **** contracts .
like I said a combined 60 million of salary was wasted this year to surround the young core .

This is a rather interesting take coming from a guy who's team is also led by 20 somethings, Capped out with mid tier talent & currently boast an amazing 2 more wins Than the Pelicans despite being in the easier Conference .......

tenor.gif
Incapable of comprehending sarcasm. Of course.

source.gif

Not to be THAT guy but Kyrie has played the same amount of games for the Brooklyn Nets this season as James Harden, meaning that Kyrie has missed 15 games total this season and Jim has played 8 more games total than him. For reference....KD has only played 19 games all season.

You mentioned him breaking protocol. Again, videos popped up of KAI doing the Cupid shuffle, maskless at a large gathering while he was away without informing his teammates, coach or ownership popped up all over the internet.

I now see what @getback meant when he said dudes in here would be upset if Jim won MVP.
Jim being on the Nets put Myrie in his idea role. Off ball guard and secondary ball handler. His value is allowing Myrie to be the best version of himself while taking a step back and being the de facto point gawd

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re trolling, right? You know Sassy P is not better than Ingram. ESPECIALLY this year.
Raptors lost yesterday but his line last night > Ingram.

Siakam is just not a #1 option

Ingram showing he isn’t either if we’re keeping it 100

Not to be THAT guy but Kyrie has played the same amount of games for the Brooklyn Nets this season as James Harden, meaning that Kyrie has missed 15 games total this season and Jim has played 8 more games total than him. For reference....KD has only played 19 games all season.

You mentioned him breaking protocol. Again, videos popped up of KAI doing the Cupid shuffle, maskless at a large gathering while he was away without informing his teammates, coach or ownership popped up all over the internet.

I now see what @getback meant when he said dudes in here would be upset if Jim won MVP.

You mean the 8 games where he was literally tanking games & barely crossing halfcourt, somehow that isn't supposed to be taken into consideration when considering the MVP?

are we gonna ignore a guy having top tier season on his team to try & paint a Narrative that he's doing this by himself?

We go through this every single year, son becomes Tyreke Evans in the playoffs, shows his true self, They blame it on everything & anyone else & start lying to themselves around February starting the cycle again.

Ya'll enjoy the MVP Campaign tho :lol:

Hornets haven’t really missed a beat since LaMelo went down. And I don’t say that to detract from him; I’m just surprised. Charlotte potentially being a top 4 seed in the East is not something I was predicting this season. At all. :lol:

Borrego is the clear CoY but THEY don’t wanna see a Mexican win it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets snubbed.

Raptors lost yesterday but his line last night > Ingram.

Siakam is just not a #1 option

Ingram showing he isn’t either if we’re keeping it 100

He’s getting paid like a number one option . U can’t just take 1 game and say he’s playing better . Look at the season numbers Ingram is doing better other than rebounds and pascal can’t shoot the 3 ball to space the floor to save his life

If you’re bringing up hardens playoff games from previous years in an award race for the regular season, you’re missing the point.

if you want to hold the 7 rocket games he tanked, that’s fair.

****** possession up there, but they couldn't get zion the ball after the second inbound. Hell, they were pushed out to half court and didn't even get a shot up. Ingram had like 35 the night before on great shooting. Yall really be remembering what yall want. He was trash last night though.

He’s getting paid like a number one option . U can’t just take 1 game and say he’s playing better . Look at the season numbers Ingram is doing better other than rebounds and pascal can’t shoot the 3 ball to space the floor to save his life
He’s getting paid about the same as Ingram

Its kind of funny because we give him **** for that Houston stretch but it was an 8 game stretch where he put up 25/8/10.....he’s averaging 26/8/11 on the season. But they were 2-6 during said stretch so I get your point. However, the Nets (where he’s put up 26/9/11) are 24-7 when he plays and KD/KAI have missed a ton of games. The Nets are out of the playoffs without Jim tbh. He singlehandedly saved the team and KD/KAIs reputations. Imagine how silly they would look otherwise?

EYE personally take how bad the Rockets have been this season when looking at that 2-6 but understand how the voters will use how he left as an indictment against him.

He been great since that trade and with Embiid and Bron getting injured he probably is frontrunner now. He came through at the perfect time for them.

I don't know if he saved their reputations though. :lol:

KD and Kyrie got rings, he might be saving his reputation. Harden's rep is funny until he does this in the playoffs.

Ingram = Floor raiser
Siakiam = ceiling raiser.

Like Ingram is more equipped to carry your offense to a respectable level.

but i'd rather have Siakiam as a 3rd option on a championship level team.

the switchable wing defense Siakiam provides is more valuable in late round playoff series.

man pointed to one night's stats..... :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom