⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1616899292230.png

top_1.png

Jacob Emrani > Sweet James Bergener

I was literally going to tag you and say “Looks like you got one more year of Pop!” in my post but I figured it was a given. You really think he’s just going to bounce after this year? < 30 wins away? I feel like Pop WOULD be the one to do that but I know I’d be way too tempted.
Who really knows. First he said he was gonna be done after this season and the Olympics then in February the talks about the record started. I personally want to see him get it. Even if he delays the needed tank another year.

Pels CANNOT lose this game man. theyve lost toooo many games they shouldve won. this looking embarrassing. no Luka or Zingleberry? Yall better ****in not
Pels will likely lose that game. They can't close. They had to have lost 10 games where they were up in the 4th.
Zion balled out this weekend. He deserves some post-game jambalaya and beignets in the morning

Curious to see how he plays on Monday against the Celtics (3rd game in 4 nights)

Zion balled out this weekend. He deserves some post-game jambalaya and beignets in the morning

Curious to see how he plays on Monday against the Celtics (3rd game in 4 nights)

Very proud of Zion. He rested and ate well and now he's dominating.

There were small rumblings that he was gonna be a bit of a bust too.

If he had an inkling of a personality, the league will be his

Dwight back to being dwight.

Bron really did get that fool to focus for a calendar year. Wild.

initial foul on dwight looked like a ****ty call. not sure what he did to get tossed.

sixers unraveling
dwight getting tossed
simmons frustrated and fouled out
doc needs to get his guys in control

initial foul on dwight looked like a ****ty call. not sure what he did to get tossed.
He got tossed last night vs Lakeshow as well, after Trez gave him a hard two handed shove to the chest, and Trez stayed in. He was abusing Trez. He blocked a Trez Dunk and sent him to the wood, embarrassed him. So it got real choppy, both got T’s. Dwight stayed in his *** and kept bodying him, Trez got so mad he pushed him and Dwight got the T for “instigating”
Refs ruined the game, I was enjoying the show
He gets no respect in LA I guess. Tossed on the night you get a ring ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom