⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now would be a good time for thybulle to step up with Simmons out amitt5504 amitt5504
He forced a strip on Kiwi just now
sixers unraveling
dwight getting tossed
simmons frustrated and fouled out
doc needs to get his guys in control
Ehhh it’s something I’ve noticed since Embiid has been out. Teams can play physical against us but we can’t, a lot of soft nonsense and stupid techs (look at Dwight)

Ive literally watched Kawhi push off the same way Simmons did but got no call. Meanwhile Simmons gets charged for a charge.

I wouldn’t say Doc needs to get them under control. They just showing emotion from not getting a consistent whistle

Reffing has been so bad for Phila in this 2game LA trip. So bad. Doc was asked what he thought about it and he said quite simply, “They’re Clowns, man”

hes not even playing yet
He might not play for a few games.
Jackson being the backup PG can’t feel comfortable with his playing time when they’re adding a PG like Rondo. It’s the only reason he’s looking good right now though.

He might not play for a few games.
Jackson being the backup PG can’t feel comfortable with his playing time when they’re adding a PG like Rondo. It’s the only reason he’s looking good right now though.
ohh, i thought we were talking about Terrance Mann. Fasho on Reggie. ****, Pat should be shook too tbh

Rondo immediately the best pg they got.

Some ******* idiot on here tried to tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Josh Richardson can't shoot.

Who was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom