⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has pj had leg injuries? He's got big strong legs. If he hasn't had injuries, he'll be fine once he's rested and recouped. I wouldn't worry. Legs don't actually wear down in that way.
He’s been an iron man for the last 4 years until now. I just think that crappy playing style has caught up to him, and that doesn’t bode well for someone nearing 36.

Big **** Olynyk huh?
C84E78C1-C8B5-4F01-9753-2115241DA8A0.gif

He’s been an iron man for the last 4 years until now. I just think that crappy playing style has caught up to him, and that doesn’t bode well for someone nearing 36.

Big **** Olynyk huh?
C84E78C1-C8B5-4F01-9753-2115241DA8A0.gif
whats up with PJ now? is he hurt?

The only thing funnier than the Nets losing to the Lakers in the Finals, is the Knicks eliminating the Nets from the playoffs.

Nets have to 100% win the title or its a FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Great job putting all the pressure on yourselves when yall got James the Friendly Playoff Ghost on yall team.

Pels CANNOT lose this game man. theyve lost toooo many games they shouldve won. this looking embarrassing. no Luka or Zingleberry? Yall better ****in not

Pels will likely lose that game. They can't close. They had to have lost 10 games where they were up in the 4th.

Rockets standing their ground tonight. I would need HOU$TON HOU$TON or someone who watched to comment but it looks like they had to try to lose to Minnesota last night.
Tank Commander John wall called his own number last night. The last few minutes from him were dreadful last night. Also KAT took off in the 4th quarter. A wolves fan will have to explain to me why they are so bad. Only player missing is DLO I think. They better not win the lottery over us, it’ll be a waste.

Man a walking bucket.

I keep waiting on Booker to pop up in one of these state farm commercials. Put him on a red sweater and let Chris start talking to him thinking he's Jake.

Doubt it. He's gonna retire after this one I feel like.
I was literally going to tag you and say “Looks like you got one more year of Pop!” in my post but I figured it was a given. You really think he’s just going to bounce after this year? < 30 wins away? I feel like Pop WOULD be the one to do that but I know I’d be way too tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom