⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion unstoppable already.

his launch zones are like 2-3 steps further than the typical athletic guys that attack the rim.

so he’s launching while the defender thinks he still wants to get further to the rim, and hes stuck in his defensive stance.

by the time the defenders reacts, its too late. Zion too big and strong to be effected enough by any late contest.

beasty.

It's unfair how physically gifted Zion is. He's one of the strongest in the NBA, but he might have a top ten first step too. He's a very quick leaper, at his apex when most people are barely off the floor, but he has hang time too.

The only thing he's missing as far as physical gifts is end to end speed. He doesn't have that. His speed is only in bursts.

vvt13d679np61.jpg

1ghjt41bcnp61.jpg

There's probably over 100 players better than Blake, LMA, and DJ. If Nash was being fair, none of those three would start

The most disrespectful part of all the Bron/Lakers talk is that folks are talking about them in the Finals as if the Clippers don’t exist and aren’t a serious threat of going to the Finals. I get it, they’ve previously failed in the postseason and PG has been a mental ****** in the past. I know.

But I’m talking about the present and they’ve been relatively healthy all year they’ve been right behind the Lakers in the West most of the year. Especially with their seeding potentially being compromised, you can’t just assume they’ll make it to the final round. Can’t assume anything really tbh.
Clippers aren’t the same threat they were last year. Less worried about them to be honest.

very intrigued by the LMA signing. not saying it's what Nets needed or not but a good pickup.

it's not "by God, is that LMA's music?!" but I think he can provide a little something which is good.

Plus it prevents another team from getting him lol

I don’t think LeMarcus is “washed”, he just wasn’t about to bust his *** for a Spurs team that wasn’t going anywhere. His game never depended on his athleticism anyways.

Drummond on the Lakers is a good move though. The interior defense of McGee and Howard last year was under appreciated, especially when they played Denver.

The most disrespectful part of all the Bron/Lakers talk is that folks are talking about them in the Finals as if the Clippers don’t exist and aren’t a serious threat of going to the Finals. I get it, they’ve previously failed in the postseason and PG has been a mental ****** in the past. I know.

But I’m talking about the present and they’ve been relatively healthy all year they’ve been right behind the Lakers in the West most of the year. Especially with their seeding potentially being compromised, you can’t just assume they’ll make it to the final round. Can’t assume anything really tbh.

tenor.gif

I don’t think LeMarcus is “washed”, he just wasn’t about to bust his *** for a Spurs team that wasn’t going anywhere. His game never depended on his athleticism anyways.

Drummond on the Lakers is a good move though. The interior defense of McGee and Howard last year was under appreciated, especially when they played Denver.
Defense is absolutely not what anyone would be signing Drummond for. Howard and McGee are both significantly better in that regard. He’s basically a huge Montrezl/souped up Kanter. Can definitely eat minutes but shouldn’t be anywhere near your crunch time lineup.

LMA isn’t washed but he doesn’t improve Brooklyn’s one problem area: defense

he high be a body in the way of Embiid but he’s still food

LMA isn’t washed but he doesn’t improve Brooklyn’s one problem area: defense

he high be a body in the way of Embiid but he’s still food

Pick and roll with Jim leaves lma open 16 footers all day mid range threat

The audible “Ughhhhhh” before getting the facial...

Shaq should have faced charges for that :smh: :lol:

However, Lamarcus doesn’t provide anything the Nets need and Drummond doesn’t play interior defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom