⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claxton and Green are both more important than Aldridge but you know... Names. Narratives. Miseducation.

This is a situation where we have different groups both underrating and overrating the Nets’ Blake and LMA signings. Do those guys make them the most unstoppable juggernaut in NBA history? No. Do they make the Nets even better, deeper and more versatile than they were before? Definitely.

.Do they make the Nets even better, deeper and more versatile than they were before? Definitely.
I mean this is peoples “frustration” :lol: . They already have an insanely talented big 3 and their getting deeper is worrisome. And they still have another spot.

Bro why did they post this **** like this? My heart dropped because I thought he really died son, wtf

Social media such a cesspool. Who in their right mind would think something like this is a good post?

very interesting that Dieng chose SA

Smart move by him. SA utilizes all of their players and puts them in positions to shine. This is essentially him extending his career and potentially fleecing another good contract from some other team

F6B3A91E-58ED-48B3-8037-C1E1A9AEE45E.jpeg

xxpizzo xxpizzo

Finally watched the Clipper game.

Doc’s teams still having no mental toughness I see. 3 techs in the 4th :lol:

This is now Mann’s team.

Defense is absolutely not what anyone would be signing Drummond for. Howard and McGee are both significantly better in that regard. He’s basically a huge Montrezl/souped up Kanter. Can definitely eat minutes but shouldn’t be anywhere near your crunch time lineup.
Dead wrong in every aspect.

He was signed by the Lakers STRICTLY for his interior defense, shot blocking, and rebounding.

Y'all bout to see how much better Drummond's interior defense finna be when surrounded by real talent (aka a legit contender). None of this DET, CLE type talent lmao.

I get it, Celtics fans don't believe in size and interior defense. There's a reason (or two) why Boston has one chip since '86 and continues to struggle figuring out the championship formula.

Do you think Damny Ain't went hard after Drummond cause Dre can put the ball on the floor? LOL

I’m not saying Drummond is DPOY status, but I’d much rather him guard and rebound against Jokic than Harrell and washed up Gasol. We saw how badly Harrell got cooked last year.

Bro why did they post this **** like this? My heart dropped because I thought he really died son, wtf

I thought he had a season ending injury
"Rest up Lonnie", "Let’s all wish Lonnie Walker IV a speedy recovery", Man is out for ONE WEEK
IF HIS RECOVERY WAS ANY SPEEDIER HE WOULD'VE HEALED IN THE TIME IT TOOK TO MAKE THIS STUPID POST
March 28th is a major NBA anniversary. On this day 11 years ago we learned that Monta Has It All :nthat:

2K certainly believed this. Man was a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom