⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the energy that Brosizzle brings when it comes to big men. Pause.
I see many people still haven't woke up from small ball coma? Y'all blinded if y'all don't see the pattern.

Check it bro. All 6'8-6'10" and up, all stacked with bigs who can play inside or stretch thr floor, all title contenders.

LAL - AD, AD2, Gasol, Trez, Bron, Kieff
BKN - LA, KD, DJ, BG, JG, Claxton
DEN - Jokic, McGee, Gordon, Porter, Milsap
MIL - Giannis, Lopez, Portis, Tucker (undersized but effective vs bigs),
PHX - Ayton, Kaminsky, Crowder
PHILLY - Embiid, Dwight, Harris, Simmons, Scott
LAC - Ibaka, Zubac, Morris, Batum, Oturu

Celtics ain't "contenders" cause they don't believe in carrying more than 2 bigs ( Williams and Tristan). That's why they got rid of Theis and replaced him with a SG lmao

In the playoffs, the game is played INSIDE-OUT. Nothing has changed.

Winning with "small ball" tendencies or winning without any legitimate big men is a fantasy.

If you got guys like Tristan Thompson as your primary bigs and interior defenders, you ain't winning ****.

Last edited:
The Thunder doing right by their players. Trading their vets to preferred destination not wasting players time and effort by waiving or sitting them . They are also way below the salary floor so guys like Dort who are underpaid will be getting a decent chunk of money

Drummond hasn’t even signed with the Lakers yet and his perceived relevancy already has the street detectives digging through his past

According to Zap2It, McCurdy and Drummond dated briefly last year after meeting through social media. The 20-year-old Detroit Pistons center reportedly caught McCurdy's attention when he frequently praised her with "Woman Crush Wednesday" (#wcw) tweets.

Over the weekend, McCurdy called Drummond a bad kisser in an interview on a Nerdist podcast.

"It didn't go great... no sparks. The mouths... the shapes weren't right," she said of their first smooch after a laser tag date. They broke up shortly afterwards, and McCurdy ultimately called the relationship a "mistake."

“The mouths...the shapes weren’t right”

1616950968631.gif

I see many people still haven't woke up from small ball coma? Y'all blinded if y'all don't see the pattern.

Check it bro. All 6'8-6'10" and up, all stacked with bigs who can play inside or stretch thr floor, all title contenders.

LAL - AD, AD2, Gasol, Trez, Bron, Kieff
BKN - LA, KD, DJ, BG, JG, Claxton
DEN - Jokic, McGee, Gordon, Porter, Milsap
MIL - Giannis, Lopez, Portis, Tucker (undersized but effective vs bigs),
PHX - Ayton, Kaminsky, Crowder
PHILLY - Embiid, Dwight, Harris, Simmons, Scott
LAC - Ibaka, Zubac, Morris, Batum, Oturu

Celtics ain't "contenders" cause they don't believe in carrying more than 2 bigs ( Williams and Tristan). That's why they got rid of Theis and replaced him with a SG lmao

In the playoffs, the game is played INSIDE-OUT. Nothing has changed.

Winning with "small ball" tendencies or winning without any legitimate big men is a fantasy.

If you got guys like Tristan Thompson as your primary bigs and interior defenders, you ain't winning ****.
1. Who tf is AD2?
2. Half the guys listed as big don’t play inside at all lol they just tall shooters
Lakers - Kieff
Nets - KD, Green
Sixers - Scott
Clippers - Mook, Batum
Suns - Crowder, Frank da Tank
Bucks - Porter, Yawnist (to an extent)

I agree with offenses run inside out half the teams don’t run plays out of the post. A lot of it is outside in then outside

1. Who tf is AD2?
2. Half the guys listed as big don’t play inside at all lol they just tall shooters
Lakers - Kieff
Nets - KD, Green
Sixers - Scott
Clippers - Mook, Batum
Suns - Crowder, Frank da Tank
Bucks - Porter, Yawnist (to an extent)

I agree with offenses run inside out half the teams don’t run plays out of the post. A lot of it is outside in then outside
That's why half the teams DONT WIN CHIPS. Cause they play Outside-In. GSW IS THE EXCEPTION yet teams still tryna imitate hoping they can duplicate the effectiveness of the Splash Bros? Lol, Y'all still not getting it.

When I say "big" I dont mean strictly guys who play inside.

A big who can stretch the floor OPENS UP THE INSIDE BECAUSE IT DRAWS THE OTHER BIG AWAY FROM THE PAINT.

Hence why it is important for a roster to have Bigs who can BOTH play the inside game AND stretch the floor so that your team ain't one-dimensional.

And teams who have these pieces PLUS have a superstar big who can score in the post a la AD, Embiid, Bron, KD, LMA, BG, etc? They're the ones who will likely capture the crown.

Formula to win chips been the same since the 60s. This is basketball bro not fantasy Statland lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom