⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
We take the id pics in house. I turned mine off for emails and stuff so no one would see it.... During the pandemic the firm turned them on for EVERYONE to . foster a solid environment.
Ahhh I gotcha. For our ID badges they did in-house photos as well with a ****ty camera but it’s only for that. For Lync/Skype/Teams it’s your choice.

I’m glad mine wasn’t from my first year. That’s gotta be brutal. IMO, if they (and I mean any company) makes you take a headshot then they should offer some sort of refresh every few years.

Our boss makes us all turn our cameras on to "introduce" ourselves whenever theres a new employee even though we're currently 100% remote, but the 2 girls on the team never do it. Thats sexist. I wanna see what shawties look like. Especially if i gotta see all you other doofs

Ahhh I gotcha. For our ID badges they did in-house photos as well with a ****ty camera but it’s only for that. For Lync/Skype/Teams it’s your choice.

I’m glad mine wasn’t from my first year. That’s gotta be brutal. IMO, if they (and I mean any company) makes you take a headshot then they should offer some sort of refresh every few years.
Oh I can retake it, just feels like an insanely vain thing to do. I know people who have done it though. I have been there six years and feel like it's no longer truly indicative of how I look but I know people who have been there 30 plus years who have the same pic.

Optics are a crazy thing man.

3D479D90-5E44-47A3-8E03-2C9BAC96FC87.jpeg

My girl does makeup on the side. **** is truly diabolical. Cold part is how much these chicks pay for something they're just gonna wipe off at the end of the day
I got a poppin make up joint I could hit whenever but she bout 68 lbs more than when we used to tussle back in 2014 :lol: :smh: ...She getting to it tho, big benzes and lobster dinners
I didn’t really pick up how big the make-up/cosmetic game was until my early 20s. I ended up dating a girl who worked for L’Oreal and then another one who was big into makeup so throughout the years they put me on game. **** is pricey AF especially considering there are many “regular” alternatives but I’d say it’s been worth it. When a yamb asks why your skin is soft or why you smell so nice >>>>>>
1617501396211.gif

Has nothing to do with the NBA, but catching the garter at a wedding made me feel like I did all the other dudes a favor and covered a grenade. They all gave me some dap and breathed a sigh of relief

Did it happen to come down to you or what? I’ve legit seen women who didn’t eem look fit go up in the air and grab the bouquet like they were Randy Moss

Did it happen to come down to you or what? I’ve legit seen women who didn’t eem look fit go up in the air and grab the bouquet like they were Randy Moss

The groom did a lackadaisical toss and a bunch of the dudes started groaning so I just caught it right before it hit the ground and you would’ve thought I made a toe tap touchdown. The women though :rofl: the bouquet went up in the air like a punt and they were pulling on each other’s dresses and ****, my girl was HOT at not catching it :rofl: :rofl:

I didn’t really pick up how big the make-up/cosmetic game was until my early 20s. I ended up dating a girl who worked for L’Oreal and then another one who was big into makeup so throughout the years they put me on game. **** is pricey AF especially considering there are many “regular” alternatives but I’d say it’s been worth it. When a yamb asks why your skin is soft or why you smell so nice >>>>>>
1617501396211.gif
Softskin gang :pimp:

Women being pleasantly surprised at how soft my skin is never gets old. I'm talking multiple women at a time rubbing on my arm and feeling my hands for no reason :lol:

The smell one is weirder. Once had a woman on the train bury her face in my chest on the train. It wasn't packed either...

My friend was looking at me like

While I'm like

Aventus Creed is overpriced and kinda cliche now but it gets the job done

The groom did a lackadaisical toss and a bunch of the dudes started groaning so I just caught it right before it hit the ground and you would’ve thought I made a toe tap touchdown. The women though :rofl: the bouquet went up in the air like a punt and they were pulling on each other’s dresses and ****, my girl was HOT at not catching it :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds about right...and I’m up to about 25 weddings between friends and family. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom