⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough nights for Poku and Maledon. Being 19 in the NBA is tough sledding. I love what OKC is building.

Its always funny when guys say a star player is the product of a system . Teams should always cater the system based of the strengths of your best player.

puztxg9vg1r61.jpg

The hell is going on with all these blow outs the last couple days? Think the compressed schedule might have something to do with it...

or it’s completely random and coincidental.

I was thinking the same thing but what was also interesting is that none of their top players played exceptionally well. It was always a team effort where even the 7th man scored in double figures.

Do we consider Davis Bertans is good?

also Tobias Harris is clearly a product of Doc system

Bertans is a product of a losing system this year. Put him on a good team and things would be different. There’s more value there. Tobias I feel like was the same player everywhere he is.

And y’all laughed at Riley for not wanting to give up Jimmy Neutron for Lowry :smh:

James Neutron, Herro Chan and Meyers Leonard are the only reasons why I still watch the NBA. Very proud to be a Nets, Clippers and Lakers fan. I am also proud to be a Jazz fan and a Heat fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom