⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should’ve swatted the bouquet I’m sorry for the basketball post.

Sounds about right...and I’m up to about 25 weddings between friends and family. :lol:
I’m so over weddings man, other than whenever mine and my sister’s are, I’m gonna be MIA from any ones that are brought up :lol:

While I feel bad for some of the couples and no weddings due to COVID has been kind of nice tbh. I had to start doing business cases for weddings. Like in some cases when I think about the cost of cross-country flights for my girl and I + hotel for multiple nights (have to make a vacation out of it) + vacation-esque spending + even though it’s fake, all the time I would have to invest. Minus whale actually just send a heartfelt card with a check and go on an actual vacation.

Plus it’s America so there’s a 50/50 chance I’ll have another chance to see them get married again anyway.

1617504147577.png

It was bait. I know you Philly dudes sensitive as hell.

Great job on the close win against the team with the worst record in the NBA though. :lol:

Good to see RJ Hampton get playing time in ORL. He's gonna have all the opportunity in the world there. Big fan of the kid.

The hell is going on with all these blow outs the last couple days? Think the compressed schedule might have something to do with it...

or it’s completely random and coincidental.
The dog days of the season. This season is pretty asterisky.

I am a supporter of the LGBTQIA2S+ community.

Having said that, and I don't say this to sound insensitive, but insinuating that the plight of the homosexual community is anywhere close to that of the Black and Jewish community is laughable. Black and Jewish folks have been going through and have it it for centuries.

Again, I'm not saying that I don't empathize with the LGBTQIA2S+ community and other folks who may have been offended but C**** sucker is nowhere near as offensive as N***** or K***. And I'm also not trying to "feelings" police by saying how you or the members of that group should feel. I just don't think the situations are entirely comparable.
I'd say that some groups or members of a certain affiliation are overreacting. while I do respect their stand, it has reached the point that it has become nauseating. what is deemed to be of fun or not a big deal has become sort of "my feelings got hurt by a simple comment so I must protest vehemently". point of the matter is some people get offended so easily nowadays that they treat it like someone just got murdered. lgbtq, feminist movement, Jewish background, black background, Asian background, etc..., they all have a share of mistreatment, but this has gone far enough where petty talks are now considered as a crime. even wearing some certain costume for Halloween are even being scrutinized.

I’ll say this. Paul Pierce wasn’t wilding. As a person who lived in Turkey for 2 1/2 years, Turkish Yambs A-1 . Plus Turkish women from Istanbul love black men. True statement. Just the summer time things get shifty. A lot of them don’t like wearing deodorant. 105 degree weather no deodorant. No Bueno fam.
Deodorant in the middle east ain't really much of a thing, but they do shower themselves with perfume.

My girl does makeup on the side. **** is truly diabolical. Cold part is how much these chicks pay for something they're just gonna wipe off at the end of the day
it's called vanity. that's not all there is, there are some manicures, pedicures, perm, hair coloring, hairstyling, eyebrow threading, fake eyelashes, wigs, etc... it's a huge industry out there for women. you'd be surprised that they spend more on those things than anything else. I know some women that spend atleast $400 a week for certain cosmetic change. in fairness, a certain few of them are really pretty that they don't really need to wear make-up. although I must say that it enhances their attractiveness even more. let's say already a 10 dialed to 11.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom