⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams are exhausted, and "letting go of the rope".
True. The timing of it is funny in that we had one of the most exciting CBB games in recent history last night so Twitter was peppered with “ThIs iS wHy ThE NcAa is bEtTeR tHaN tHe nBa #PlAyInGtOgEtHeR” tweets last night :lol:

True. The timing of it is funny in that we had one of the most exciting CBB games in recent history last night so Twitter was peppered with “ThIs iS wHy ThE NcAa is bEtTeR tHaN tHe nBa #PlAyInGtOgEtHeR” tweets last night :lol:

Twitter gonna Twitter.

Any time I hear someone say that, automatically think that person is a racist :lol:

Team ball
No egos
Play the right way
Passing

You know what time it is 🤔

Any time I hear someone say that, automatically think that person is a racist :lol:

Team ball
No egos
Play the right way
Passing

You know what time it is 🤔
Such a dog whistle, man. Probably a significant overlap with the group who thinks players shouldn’t get paid “because they’re getting a great, free education” :smh:

Such a dog whistle, man. Probably a significant overlap with the group who thinks players shouldn’t get paid “because they’re getting a great, free education” :smh:

They had Miley Cyrus playing between games for a reason
C004A4F8-E4DA-42CF-8177-0CD046EB9EA2.png

i might be in the minority i am a fan of junk defenses.

at least try something different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom