⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won, gonna finish his career with over 300m in earnings sheesh

Bro. This for year bag is bigger than what he’s made in his first 11 years!!!!

Can someone explain to me how giving a soon to be 31 y/o (turns 31 in June), 1X AS, 2X All-Defense player 40 million of them thangs per year is the move? Please.

Bro. This for year bag is bigger than what he’s made in his first 11 years!!!!

Can someone explain to me how giving a soon to be 31 y/o (turns 31 in June), 1X AS, 2X All-Defense player 40 million of them thangs per year is the move? Please.

ask them in the summer.

Holliday fam be winning man. 3 NBA sons and one signs a max . Generational wealth

Insane to think about. I went to college with his wife and we became friends who talk to this day. When I say dude is humble... is an absolute understatement. Deserves it all. And to get paper with his brothers in the L too is crazy

Dude is legit donated most of his salary last year when the Bubble happened . Great guy great player but he ain’t worth 40m. A year .30 sure . Eye feel like 40 is superstar moneys . And we got cats in this thread saying lonzo deserves 15 max .

And this is why Giannis is an absolute moron for staying in Milwaukee. That’s great Jrue is such a good guy... but that doesn’t mean **** when it comes to winning.

Dude is legit donated most of his salary last year when the Bubble happened . Great guy great player but he ain’t worth 40m. A year .30 sure . Eye feel like 40 is superstar moneys . And we got cats in this thread saying lonzo deserves 15 max .
My man Money misha misha with the salary breakdown :smokin

824c69d309ef1bec-.gif

Come on 40m is superstars money he ain’t a top 20 player . U know I was gonna chime on this contract
I know :lol: First two things that crossed my mind were “And Zo won’t get $20-25MM per year, they said” and “This ***** Drummond really could play himself into a near max” :lol:

Milwaukee has enough if Giannis still hasn't reached his ceiling. But if he doesn't take another step they're cooked
This is the true problem with Milwaukee. Jrue is such a massive upgrade over Bledsoe we’ll see if you can still get away with guarding Giannis with 3 dudes.

I like this team against last year’s East. Brooklyn might have too much firepower this year.

This is the true problem with Milwaukee. Jrue is such a massive upgrade over Bledsoe we’ll see if you can still get away with guarding Giannis with 3 dudes.

I like this team against last year’s East. Brooklyn might have too much firepower this year.

That’s where I stand to last year diff story . Nets have a better big three better bench and role players . Jrue > bled for sure but I don’t see anyone beating Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom