⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's as much a Luka/KP situation as @SneakerProSr. sometimes makes it out to be.

But I do think KP is frustrated by his role/usage/handling at times and he damn sure ain't shy about verbalizing it. :lol:

He should be mad lol how you don’t feed him in the forth when he’s balling out . You Mav fans taking a swap for Ingram for kp . Lawdog u doing this trade ?

I ain't listening to this podcast, but yea...inclined to believe it happened the way it was reported.

Not gonna lie, shocked to hear this out of you. Care to expound?

Not the biggest believer in Crypto. Hard to consider something tender, without it tangibly existing. Or at least, that's how I see it.

I could be wrong, and people getting paid via BTC will be trillionaires within the next 5-10 years. With all that being said...

-I do have BTC
-I do have quite a bit of it
-I bought it back in 2012 (bought ~$2000 worth)
-I still don't have faith in it

Last edited:
Suspension is on brand because they left the bench. The assistants are supposed to hold guys back

The guy committing the act didn't get suspended but THT gets suspended for standing up off the bench 50 ft away? A similar to how they look at flagrant fouls, the NBA should use try to legislate intent as opposed to having blanket rules.

The guy committing the act didn't get suspended but THT gets suspended for standing up off the bench 50 ft away? A similar to how they look at flagrant fouls, the NBA should use try to legislate intent as opposed to having blanket rules.

Didn't OG get ejected? That was his punishment.

Everything seems to add up TBH.

Again those are the rules. I don’t agree with them but ain’t no one fighting. Stay on the sidelines. Coach is supposed hold everyone back. They need to be fined by their teams.

Schroeder sold that fall too. :lol:

Who got the MS Paint of Draymond crying in the car?? I can never find that joint :lol:

Not the biggest believer in Crypto. Hard to consider something tender, without it tangibly existing. Or at least, that's how I see it.

I could be wrong, and people getting paid via BTC will be trillionaires within the next 5-10 years. With all that being said...

-I do have BTC
That's exactly how I feel. I don't see it myself but I have exposure. If it went to zero I couldn't care less, but I'm man enough to admit I was wrong about the price potential of it these past few years. Have no emotional ties to it, at some point I will get rid of it.

-I do have BTC
I wouldnt want to be fully or even mostly paid in BTC either
Sure most wealth is stored and transferred digitally nowadays
But cryptos are still a poor currency because of lack of adoption and volatility
I want my currency to be stable and usable everywhere
Great as an investment though. Look at how much you made off of a $2000 purchase in 2012

That's exactly how I feel. I don't see it myself but I have exposure. If it went to zero I couldn't care less, but I'm man enough to admit I was wrong about the price potential of it these past few years. Have no emotional ties to it, at some point I will get rid of it.

BTC only blew up because of social media. It's all those "get rich quick" type of investors. No, thanks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom