⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He requested a trade in like January. Should have been clear by then :lol:

Yall are making it seem like he just woke up and decided he wasn't gonna show up. This was only two seasons ago :lol:. Crazy how narratives get twisted

The New Orleans Pelicans are expected to seek clearance from the NBA to hold star Anthony Davis out for the remainder of the 2018-19 campaign following his trade request, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

ESPN's Brian Windhorst reported earlier this month that the league previously threatened to fine New Orleans $100,000 for every game Davis was a healthy scratch. That came after Stein noted the Pelicans were considering shelving the All-Star in order to protect a future trade asset.

Zo was born with money, had an nba contract and was rocking bad fitting Embellish denim and ferragano belts with giuseppes in 2018 :lol:

He not a slick ****.m*. And that’s the Lavar in him. The big ballers can do no wrong, except dress.

Having been to Lonzo’s home town of Chino Hills, that may be a factor in his “style” as well.
Not exactly an epicenter of coolness.

He wasn't wrong at all LAST NIGHT but he's been throwing shots at Luka all year in his post game pressers.

On one hand I feel him. He's being turned into Cleveland Kevin Love in his prime on offense but then asked to be Rudy Gobert defensively.

Dude doesn't see himself like that at 25 and I get it but the public shots are foul because Luka could have been slandered that man.
Just feel like the Mavs talk one way and their actions fly in the face of what they say publicly about him.

"He's untouchable, we think he's a Top 25 in basketball caliber guy" but then on night's he's a force offensively and he's totally locked in, we get 4th quarters like last night where he's an off-ball screen guy for Hardaway away from the ball while Luka ISOs and JRich is 0-for-1000 from the field.

It's weird. If I'm him - I'm publicly *****ing about the kid gloves **** with minutes restrictions and nights off if I'm healthy and ready to be on the floor.

Think it's time for the organization to take the reigns off, let him fly with an OCCASIONAL night off, and hope he's healthy and producing for the rest of the year so you can explore what he's worth at or near his peak in the offseason.

He's a really damn good player when he's on the court, but never thought he was an ideal Luka pairing.

Yall are making it seem like he just woke up and decided he wasn't gonna show up. This was only two seasons ago :lol:. Crazy how narratives get twisted

The New Orleans Pelicans are expected to seek clearance from the NBA to hold star Anthony Davis out for the remainder of the 2018-19 campaign following his trade request, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

ESPN's Brian Windhorst reported earlier this month that the league previously threatened to fine New Orleans $100,000 for every game Davis was a healthy scratch. That came after Stein noted the Pelicans were considering shelving the All-Star in order to protect a future trade asset.

You don't have to defend his honor. I think everyone knows he packed it in. It's fine. It worked out for him.

If Nets win the NBA Championship then Blake and Harden made the right decision no?

If Nets win the NBA Championship then Blake and Harden made the right decision no?

I think everyone gets why both guys wanted out of their previous situations, but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticize the way they went about getting what they wanted.

So, no, even if the Nets win it all, the ends won’t justify the means to me as far as how Harden, Blake and LMA got there. But it’s not that serious; I’d say I’m mildly bemused by it all.

I think everyone gets why both guys wanted out of their previous situations, but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticize the way they went about getting what they wanted.

So, no, even if the Nets win it all, the ends won’t justify the means to me as far as how Harden, Blake and LMA got there. But it’s not that serious; I’d say I’m mildly bemused by it all.
That’s fair.

AD deserves the same criticism then.

Also Kawhi and Kareem?

If the Nets win it all it will be 100% Organic no preservatives.

Kawhi got pretty universally roasted for how he handled the San Antonio exit, didn't he?
From what I remember, a lot of people sympathized with Kawhi cause it was framed that Spurs tried to force him to play through injury.

Sandbagging is a purely selfish decision and one where the individual is acting with only their interests in mind. If they get what they want in the end, they won the transaction and they aren't concerned about how others view the situation IMO.

What’s the situation with kp and Luka someone inform me on this ??? I seen he balled out yesterday

He wasn't wrong at all LAST NIGHT but he's been throwing shots at Luka all year in his post game pressers.

On one hand I feel him. He's being turned into Cleveland Kevin Love in his prime on offense but then asked to be Rudy Gobert defensively.

Dude doesn't see himself like that at 25 and I get it but the public shots are foul because Luka could have been slandered that man.
I know y’all were looking at Collins, he had the same complaint with Trae :lol:

Stupid big budget Def jam. That album was fire too. Smh

Enter the dru and Ds2 are the only albums I’ve ever actually purchased.

Sisqo needs his flowers.

[/QUOTE]
big budget def jam cost him big bucks tho
hes partly to blame for that " livin la vida loca" blunder

What’s the situation with kp and Luka someone inform me on this ??? I seen he balled out yesterday
I don't know if it's as much a Luka/KP situation as SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. sometimes makes it out to be.

But I do think KP is frustrated by his role/usage/handling at times and he damn sure ain't shy about verbalizing it. :lol:

You don't have to defend his honor. I think everyone knows he packed it in. It's fine. It worked out for him.

Not about defending honor just about getting facts straight. Saying a player quit because he missed 20 games is different from saying his team was gonna get fined $100k every time they wanted to DNP him even though he was healthy. But we don't have to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom