⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised there isnt a movie a drug dealer who gets locked up only to realize when he gets out in a couple of years hes filthy rich due to his drug transactions on bitcoin

Close. There's a movie called DOPE where the protagonist is a nerdy teenager who starts slinging using bitcoin. Actually a good flick.

91A5PSI-5YL._RI_.jpg

The old school joints that we grew up with or these new Top Shot thingamajiggers? I'm still not certain what they are but I know the value of the company and their products on the resale market are growing exponentially. I don't get it.

I'm not a hundred percent sure, but TO ME, it feels like the pandemic started a new run. That, and Luka/Zion.

For the last several years you could get cards dirt cheap whenever you wanted. Now? :lol: You can't get ****, and if you do find stuff, it's insane prices. I saw a box of cards for $4,900 in an LCS a few months back. It has 10 cards. 10 cards, for the low low price of $4,900. :lol: :smh:

Retail Walmart boxes used to be 20 bucks a blaster. Now dudes are buying them from the backdoor and selling them for $150 a piece. It's insane. And annoying. Resellers should be thrown off buildings.

They couldn't find pics of Iverson, Ben Wallace etc. in the jerseys they made their names in for that meme?

Idk I’m cool with having personal space. People legit nasty and will go back to being nasty :smh:

yep. there's definitely going to be continued space precautions and probably mask wearing regulations at venues for a while. rightfully so. getting the vaccine doesn't mean one has superpowers

Kind of what happened to the founder of Silk Roads, Ross Ulbricht. He got double life though with no option for parole and multiple appeals unsuccessful.. For some reason they thought Trump would pardon him. The FBI seized 144,000 bitcoins from what they believed to be his wallet. The value of that is now 8.3B's

Silk_Road_Case_Sentencing_Disparity_Ross_Ulbricht_Latest.png

The Thunder had already sent out correspondence to season ticket holders not to expect to be in arena this year at all. We're at stage 4 (everybody) in vaccinations out here so perhaps that can change
Tried to hire a Hitman to kill somebody though right?

Looking back on it, it's kinda crazy what we used to do.

Why did we ever stand so close in line at the grocery store? :lol:

My friend used to take popcorn buckets and large soda cups out of the garbage inside the movie theater for the movie we were going to when we arrived at a movie (ones discarded from moviegoers from the previous movie), and then he’d go up and ask for refills on both.

Granted it’s disgusting but at least he’d get a new straw and top on the drink.

Idk I’m cool with having personal space. People legit nasty and will go back to being nasty :smh:
Looking back on it, it's kinda crazy what we used to do.
there's definitely going to be continued space precautions and probably mask wearing regulations at venues for a while.

What happens to nightlife in the post-COVID world? Are crowded bars a thing of the past or is it a "Enter At Your Own Risk" type of situation? Maybe a lot of bars/clubs/restaurants/theaters/large events will requires vaccination cards?

My friend used to take popcorn buckets and large soda cups out of the garbage inside the movie theater for the movie we were going to when we arrived at a movie (ones discarded from moviegoers from the previous movie), and then he’d go up and ask for refills on both.

Granted it’s disgusting but at least he’d get a new straw and top on the drink.
Is this your friend?

Kind of what happened to the founder of Silk Roads, Ross Ulbricht. He got double life though with no option for parole and multiple appeals unsuccessful.. For some reason they thought Trump would pardon him. The FBI seized 144,000 bitcoins from what they believed to be his wallet. The value of that is now 8.3B's

Silk_Road_Case_Sentencing_Disparity_Ross_Ulbricht_Latest.png

The Thunder had already sent out correspondence to season ticket holders not to expect to be in arena this year at all. We're at stage 4 (everybody) in vaccinations out here so perhaps that can change
This Ross cat could've plead out and got 10 years...

instead he went to trial and got double life PLUS 40 years :sick:

Is this your friend?

this is the classic though, this woman wasn't even poor. She owned her place in NYC, was a licensed CPA, she just almost literally paid for nothing else in life, even eats out the dumpsters. I just wanna whiff that thang once for the lols

#goals

this is the classic though, this woman wasn't even poor. She owned her place in NYC, was a licensed CPA, she just almost literally paid for nothing else in life, even eats out the dumpsters. I just wanna whiff that thang once for the lols

#goals

It's such a good series. This and the strange habits one but the cheapskates are way more entertaining.
The couple that makes their kids hunt for change at the gas station
The dad that threw his daughter's sweet 16 in a strip club
The guy that washes his clothes and his dishes in his hot tub
The millionaire that fed her ex husband cat food when he asked for a tuna sandwich
The chick that buys used lingerie
And so many more classic moments :lol:

He on his own with that one
Shorty don't even buy toilet paper because she thinks it's a waste
I aint whiffing none of that :sick:

Is that the show where the guy went to a carwash and told the attendant that he lost his wedding ring in the vacuum so he could go in there and scrape all the coins people had vacuumed up? I got a coworker like that.

Had a friend who worked at BK and used to drop the customers change on purpose when he was handing it to them in the drive thru. He knew like 90% of people out of laziness would just say whatever, so he'd just scoop it all up at the end of the shift.

Last edited:
I feel bad now, went down the rabbit hole. Turns out TLC made her exaggerate all of it for tv and she got all the expected negative comments online and IRL and she is super insecure about how she looks and her body and how she talks and people bullied her so she started a blog called I Am unbeautiful. My bad universe, I got 1 negative in the bag. I could edit but I already put it out there.

I can't think of anything that extreme/cheap I do. Seems like a lot of it is not even worth the reward. I guess on days I go into work on site, I'll think real hard if there's something I need to print. But I wont not print anything if i needed something printed right now, because I want to wait to save the 10 cents.

The same movie theatre dude had a stain on his shirt, so he donated it to Goodwill, they cleaned it and put it on the rack, he rebought it for like a dollar

My son watches that Extreme Cheapskates show. There was one in which a lady kept bottles in her bathroom to pee in to save on the cost of water. And she used the pee for something too - watering her grass maybe?

But she wanted her new boyfriend to do the same thing when he used her bathroom and he was like nah... :lol:

I fw the O'dell collab ones especially the black slip but I am cheapskate mcgee. In my size they stay over 2 bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom