⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210408_131029.jpg

😈
playoff mode activated
#underdogs
#notsupposedtobehere
#cloudywithachanceofmeatballs

The same movie theatre dude had a stain on his shirt, so he donated it to Goodwill, they cleaned it and put it on the rack, he rebought it for like a dollar

Reminds me of my boy who told me lets hit up the mall and when I asked him what he was copping he said nothing. We walked into the mall and he had them dudes who hustle the shoe cleaning products clean his sneaks and then we dipped :lol:

Reminds me of my boy who told me lets hit up the mall and when I asked him what he was copping he said nothing. We walked into the mall and he had them dudes who hustle the shoe cleaning products clean his sneaks and then we dipped :lol:
Them *****z the absolute worst. Went to the mall one day wearing Banned 1s and dudes hawked me down asking if I wanted them cleaned

No ***** :lol:

I wonder who’s going to be the first one to divulge something cheap they do that has us all like “Uh....that’s a crime bro”. Always happens on NT when these sort of conversations come up :lol:
This kinda died down via COVID but asking for a water cut and filling it with soda lol

I wonder who’s going to be the first one to divulge something cheap they do that has us all like “Uh....that’s a crime bro”. Always happens on NT when these sort of conversations come up :lol:

Not necessarily crimes anyone is going to be prosecuted for, but lots of people in here acknowledge using free streaming services that are frowned upon in some circles.

Whenever those threads pop off in general is it filled with dudes presenting petty theft as money saving life hacks. :lol:

hey hey hey now... let's not frown upon those of us who are active contributors to the CHEAP THINGS YOU DO VOL. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS thread. we're in a pandemic here and every dollar of my stimmy truly counts.

Them *****z the absolute worst. Went to the mall one day wearing Banned 1s and dudes hawked me down asking if I wanted them cleaned

No ***** :lol:
Then dudes will try to clean any damn shoe at that, and will follow you damn near to the other side of the mall. I’m like, show some damn self respect.

I have a Ring Doorbell system and, as part of that, you can get alerts from other Ring users in the area about stuff going on. One complaint that I’ve seen repeatedly on the Ring alerts since the pandemic started is people going on to other people’s property uninvited to pick fruit off their trees.

I’m sure a lot of that fruit goes to waste anyway, so in away is seems kind of petty, but trespassing is trespassing I guess. :lol:

I have a Ring Doorbell system and, as part of that, you can get alerts from other Ring users in the area about stuff going on. One complaint that I’ve seen repeatedly on the Ring alerts since the pandemic started is people going on to other people’s property uninvited to pick fruit off their trees.

I’m sure a lot of that fruit goes to waste anyway, so in away is seems kind of petty, but trespassing is trespassing I guess. :lol:
My parents have persimmons in the front of the house, but at least some people are nice enough to ask if we'll sell them.

Damn, the pandemic turned Americans into West Indians

In St Lucia, no fruit is safe. You got a nice soursop or mango in your yard you been keeping your eye on? Well, best believe your neighbor has been too. And is planning their heist

I still remember my grandmother catching our neighborhood raiding our avocado tree at 4 am in the morning. She wasn't that upset, since ole boy was also her doctor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom