⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timberwolves/Bucks at 3:30 p.m. CT today... everyone’s fav border battle

guards get loose against the jazz. Been telling y’all this

760A0076-2FCB-4863-83ED-A662479F8DB8.jpeg

Kuzma was giving some great advice and some pretty hilarious quotes. He said Andre Drummond "has never really been coached" in Detroit and Cleveland 😂. He does have some very good points about the difference between just playing basketball and contributing to a championship level team.

Kuzma was giving some great advice and some pretty hilarious quotes. He said Andre Drummond "has never really been coached" in Detroit and Cleveland 😂. He does have some very good points about the difference between just playing basketball and contributing to a championship level team.

I think all of his coaches except for one have been to the finals. Casey's been to a CF :lol: :smh:

I think they’ve won the last 2 out of 3 games with him and he had a big game in their W over the Nets.

I think he’ll be good for them at full strength as a big man against opposing team benches. Just dump the ball to him when the game slows down in the playoffs. 15-20 min should be productive against certain units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom