⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trez left money on the table to have Drummond take work off his block.

couldn’t be me

Living in LA for another year
Playing with bron and AD
Opportunity to win a ring and beat your former team
Gaining that “championship experience” rep for the rest of your career
Weak 2021 free agency class.

I think he’ll be just fine. I bet the hornets will offer the same deal they did last year.

Anthony Edwards just epitomizes his generation.

Just an agitator who was raised in the social media generation

You really can't believe anything that comes out his mouth because the yearning to troll is too high
Nah.

Yall overestimate how relevant Arod would even be to someone that was 10 when he retired.

Someone that probably didn't watch baseball.

Easy to see why AE didn't know who AROD was.

Living in LA for another year
Playing with bron and AD
Opportunity to win a ring and beat your former team
Gaining that “championship experience” rep for the rest of your career
Weak 2021 free agency class.

I think he’ll be just fine. I bet the hornets will offer the same deal they did last year.

Ehhh. If he turned down $80Ms like allegedly did, I don’t know.
Not sure where his minutes will be once AD comes back with Drummond in the fold. On top of that he’s the worst defensive big on the roster. All that stuff you mentioned is cool but if those DNPCDs pile up on the playoffs, will it be worth it?

And this isn’t just ALA talk. I don’t understand anyone leaving $ on the table. But that’s me.

Nah.

Yall overestimate how relevant Arod would even be to someone that was 10 when he retired.

Someone that probably didn't watch baseball.

Easy to see why AE didn't know who AROD was.
This has nothing to do with Alex Rodriguez.

He's 19

He's a troll

Every time he opens his mouth he knows what he's doing

Spot on. I thought he was a bit more mature, but then quickly realize that wasn't the case. It was a few weeks ago he was being interviewed and baseball came up and he was talking about it. Now he doesn't know anything about baseball? :lol:

I coach kids that don't watch BASKETBALL.

AE said he played baseball.

When he said he didn't know anything about it, I took it as him not knowing the MLB.

This has nothing to do with Alex Rodriguez.

He's 19

He's a troll

Every time he opens his mouth he knows what he's doing
I am simply saying people find it hard to believe he didn't know who AROD was.

I am saying it is fairly easy to see why a 20 year old WOULDN'T.

If he is/isn't trolling, we don't know.

Ehhh. If he turned down $80Ms like allegedly did, I don’t know.
Not sure where his minutes will be once AD comes back with Drummond in the fold. On top of that he’s the worst defensive big on the roster. All that stuff you mentioned is cool but if those DNPCDs pile up on the playoffs, will it be worth it?

And this isn’t just ALA talk. I don’t understand anyone leaving $ on the table. But that’s me.

I would’ve took the bag too.
If Charlotte offered 5 years / 80 mil, I would’ve took it :lol:

I think he just valued staying in LA, playing with bron, and chance to win a ring as too good to pass on. It’s not like he signed a long term deal. It’s basically a 1 year deal to try and win a ring and cash out next year.

I agree he might not play a lot in the playoffs but if he can get similar offers to what he got last year this offseason, I can see the justification.

Having that “championship experience” and being in a winning locker room can help players get paid too. Helps his veteran status lol.

A Rod’s baseball career aside, he’s been a pop culture figure for a while now due to dating J Lo.

Reports and comments about their relationship have been constant in the media and on social media. If you have a phone that delivers news widgets, there’s a good chance you’ve seen something mentioning A Rod.

A Rod is in a bit of a different category of visibility than say, Craig Biggio or Chipper Jones.

A Rod’s baseball career aside, he’s been a pop culture figure for a while now due to dating J Lo.

Reports and comments about their relationship have been constant in the media and on social media. If you have a phone that delivers news widgets, there’s a good chance you’ve seen something mentioning A Rod.

A Rod is in a bit of a different category of visibility than say, Craig Biggio or Chipper Jones.

Why would a black child from Atlanta care about any old those 50 year olders?

he’s 19 though. Ask 19 year old me about baseball and I couldn’t name too many.

same thing with pop culture. I don’t know who 90% of these people are that don’t rap or hoop because that’s not relevant to me. What’s a Harry styles?

if you grew up playing baseball or even knew about baseball in general , the name A-rod def should ring bells.

side note:
Screwball ( documentary about the biogenesis office) should be watched
that thing was done really well

“Not caring” and “never having heard of” are two different things.

In this situation, why are you assuming JLO/AROD relationship status is even coming across HIS table?

What do you think he is doing/watching that THAT info is so irresistible to his world? As if he can't move around without knowing of them.

Again, yall REALLY overestimate what kids consume and are even exposed to.

He is 19/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom