⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I rewatch ESPN broadcasts? I was outside getting my 5G on last night. I’d like to enjoy Steph humiliating a Doc Rivers team with no coaching adjustments being made.

I wasn't sure if it was Doc Rivers or Brett Brown coaching last night.

Yeah nah. It was weird Curry stans trying to hedge because they weren’t confident he could do what he’s now doing without an elite team around him. Nothing more than that.

Novody, but like 2 people in here did THAT :lol:

But for some reason, this is what y’all want to make it out to be to reframe how wrong y’all were. Many in here and online and all around were questioning if he could be a floor raiser, and many questioned if he could maintain his efficiency without Klay.

Guy is as efficient as his unanimous mvp season, with the worst spacing ever. But y’all Winn pretend like y’all didn’t question these things.

A lot of bad faith.

****** trying to get antidope antidope "aged out" theory off as something that was echoed in here is probably one of the more nastier moves in thread history.

But I wouldn't expect any less from most of you guys.
I already said I was wrong too lol.

One guy = EVERYONE apparently.

People make bad faith arguments around here all day long and never answer up to them, but THIS... This is the one that sticks.

Screenshot_20210420-102011.jpg

Y'all Wardell stans keep trying to have it both ways. You wanna laud this stretch which is understandable but when some of us was saying he's capable of doing more earlier in the season and wasn't and needed to be held accountable for that, it was an issue. Y'all sure didn't seem to believe he was capable of elevating to another level to get his squad wins based on the posts.

I already said I was wrong too lol.

One guy = EVERYONE apparently.

People make bad faith arguments around here all day long and never answer up to them, but THIS... This is the one that sticks.

Again the inconsistencies...one guy(s) are used to paint a certain hated fanbase ALL THE TIME. Y'ALL should be used to it.

Thread is going to be pure pandemonium on Wednesday night and Thursday morning if Rustle gets a triple, the Wizards win and/or Steph’s streak ends.

Again the inconsistencies...one guy(s) are used to paint a certain hated fanbase ALL THE TIME. Y'ALL should be used to it.
I don't even know what you're talking about. Don't drag me into this.

I'm glad I was wrong and my favourite player in the league is cooking. I'm not gonna sit back and say nothing about it. IDK what you want.

Y'all Wardell stans keep trying to have it both ways. You wanna laud this stretch which is understandable but when some of us was saying he's capable of doing more earlier in the season and wasn't and needed to be held accountable for that, it was an issue. Y'all sure didn't seem to believe he was capable of elevating to another level to get his squad wins based on the posts.

agree. most of the posters in this thread are just so typical! i got your back bro

Why don't you @ those people

A lot of people in here expected Steve to be able to have a Harden-esque individual performance this year because he is THAT good. When it was said that he should be asserting himself more earlier in the season because his team needed it, dudes in here were scoffing at it, being dismissive, saying he didn’t have to do anything, etc.

He is now asserting himself a ton and we are seeing incredible performances and it’s giving his team a better chance to win. This is all folks wanted to see.

Who said this??

I mean, You can do a quick search from the top of this year, and find this post saying exactly this, by that 🤡 Zo gif Zo gif , that funny enough....YOU reacted too :lol:.

DF157C3B-2B59-422F-9F3F-71357C17F939.png

But again, y’all either forgot or lying or playing dumb. Either or. It’s more bad faith to pretend like this wasn’t the convo...5 games into the damn season.

Steph is washed
33 year old defensive liability point guards ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom