⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic
Embiid
Kawhi or Giannis

naaah

jokic
chris paul
embiid or julius

suns lowkey breathing heavy on the clippers for the #1 spot right now
suns don't get where they've gotten without chris paul (same for the julius/knicks, but i'm biased)

88f6ddd0233fd33ed1538f38f3efc6ff

LEAVE STEVE ALONE. WE ONLY HAVE EXPECTATIONS FOR LEBRON OVER HERE.

More SteveStandards® :rolleyes

This won’t end well lol.
Minutes later whole account deleted. The jig is officially up.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter because there is no type of disciplne in place for this type of behavior (as far as I'm aware). I feel like from the MTV show 'Catfish', it was talked about how often these perpetrators just close up shop and pop up with a new account when they get caught.

I know this may stem from some sort of mental illness but IMO there should be a punishment for this. I'm not advocating jail time but maybe a fine and getting added to a registry. Not only is it fraudulent but it's extremely dangerous, particularly in cases where there may in fact be a chemical imbalance.

If the Warriors miss the playoffs y'all will inevitably point to his "injuries" like always.

I recall the convo being about if he knew AROD, not JLO.

I could be wrong though. I know the focus was AROD

You are correct, but I do recall some people saying, as part of the discussion, that Ant probably didn’t know who J Lo was either.

Steph doing some great **** especially considering that roster (some people thought Wiggins and Oubre was gonna be break stars, don't know why but they did) but chillout on the MVP talk. Shouldn't be in MVP talk in 9th place. Like I was saying in the beginning of the year when they was getting SMACKED, other superstars have been dealt worse hands and had to deal with it. The margin of error is extremely small, can't afford to go in slumps. Steph started off the season bad, had some ups and downs, playing great right now but it might be too late to even make the playoffs.

Steph doing some great **** especially considering that roster (some people thought Wiggins and Oubre was gonna be break stars, don't know why but they did) but chillout on the MVP talk. Shouldn't be in MVP talk in 9th place. Like I was saying in the beginning of the year when they was getting SMACKED, other superstars have been dealt worse hands and had to deal with it. The margin of error is extremely small, can't afford to go in slumps. Steph started off the season bad, had some ups and downs, playing great right now but it might be too late to even make the playoffs.

I think they finish out the season 10-4. Got some winnable games coming up, and control their destiny. That’ll put them at like 39-33 record wise. (They also don’t have to play Wiseman anymore...which is great for
Them) Memphis, and Dallas got some tough games coming up. Portland too. Dame hurt, and they’ve been sliding anyway. If I’m being optimistic, Dubs should be able to get in that 8 spot..with a little chance as, as high as 6.

They’ll be in the play in mix. Hopefully, everybody stay healthy so we can see an epic Run. Should be fun 🔥.

I think they finish out the season 10-4. Got some winnable games coming up, and control their destiny. That’ll put them at like 39-33 record wise. (They also don’t have to play Wiseman anymore...which is great for
Them) Memphis, and Dallas got some tough games coming up. Portland too. Dame hurt, and they’ve been sliding anyway. If I’m being optimistic, Dubs should be able to get in that 8 spot..with a little chance as, as high as 6.

They’ll be in the play in mix. Hopefully, everybody stay healthy so we can see an epic Run. Should be fun 🔥.

You thought they would win 50 ish games. Let's take it one game at a time wavy. :lol:

I recall the convo being about if he knew AROD, not JLO.

I could be wrong though. I know the focus was AROD
Yea, it would be hardER for me to believe he didn't know J.Lo.

Interesting you say that today when less than a week ago you forcefully stated that you thought Ant Man wouldn't even know Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez were romantically involved.....

In this situation, why are you assuming JLO/AROD relationship status is even coming across HIS table?

What do you think he is doing/watching that THAT info is so irresistible to his world? As if he can't move around without knowing of them.

Again, yall REALLY overestimate what kids consume and are even exposed to.

He is 19/20.

Carry on...

Interesting you say that today when less than a week ago you forcefully stated that you thought Ant Man wouldn't even know Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez were romantically involved.....

Carry on...

Yea those two statements aren't the same thing though.

If I think there is a good chance he doesn't know AROD>
If I think there is a chance he KNOWS JLO
I wouldn't think there would be a good chance he knows they are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom