⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was clearly a comment made in jest that I thought was funny lol
Y’all are not about to act like Steph’s age makes what he is doing impressive

Is Vivian real?😯😯😯 The plot thickens

Now he’sjust troling. Her”sister” spelled her name Vivian twice.

527BC1EE-D156-4653-976F-371D8C471FE6.jpeg

That was clearly a comment made in jest that I thought was funny lol
Y’all are not about to act like Steph’s age makes what he is doing impressive

Dude was serious :lol:.

You’re not going to pretend like 5 games into the season, people were not questioning if Steph could “carry a team”. If he was a “floor raiser”. And all that dumb *** **** about him having to “prove” something. And him “faking an injury” last year because he didn’t want to play with G-“league talent.

You can easily search this bruh. I promise it wasn’t that long ago. And YOU were right there in the convo and comments :lol:.

IDGAF about Steph’s age. What he’s doing is impressive period. Some of us told you he will play better and sho nuf...here we are.

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough, you didnt comprehend that correctly, or understand how quotation marks work in that context.

Follow along with me. I can walk you thru it.
Nah I just found that funny because you were doing exactly that to someone else lol

I mean, You can do a quick search from the top of this year, and find this post saying exactly this, by that 🤡 Zo gif Zo gif , that funny enough....YOU reacted too :lol:.

DF157C3B-2B59-422F-9F3F-71357C17F939.png

But again, y’all either forgot or lying or playing dumb. Either or. It’s more bad faith to pretend like this wasn’t the convo...5 games into the damn season.

Context to that post.
Warriors were getting washed and steph had the worse plus minus.
Proud of steph turning up for the last 25 games of the season. Play in tournament gonna be brazy. amirite?

I'm happy for y'all and hope Steph keeps it up the rest of the season and the play-in. I still don't see the Warriors making it out of the first round though, so this is a nice little stretch to remind folks of what he can do but that's all I see it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom