⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve is basically doing what Beal did last year but with more efficiency, and Beal didn’t even make All-NBA. It’s a great season, but he’s not going to be in the running for MVP :lol:
"With more efficiency" is not a passing comment. Its a 50/40/90 scoring title. Its only happened one other time....

"With more efficiency" is not a passing comment. Its a 50/40/90 scoring title. Its only happened one other time....
No, it is not. 9th place (like Beal was in last year) isn't getting you into the MVP convo though. That's the issue.

56gugy.jpg

It's so funny how many points I brought up early on in the season, get ridicule for, that become common think later on. I should retire after this season. Y'all don't deserve my expertise.

Steph is really about to have two 50/40/90 scoring titles. Crazy man we really take him for granted.
WE don't take him for granted. It's just certain folks. I admittedly used to do that with Bron until I grew up and realized that's no way to live. I love basketball and I was literally depriving myself of enjoying being able to watch one of the best to ever do it in real time. That mindset has made watching basketball more enjoyable overall tbh.

WE don't take him for granted. It's just certain folks. I admittedly used to do that with Bron until I grew up and realized that's no way to live. I love basketball and I was literally depriving myself of enjoying being able to watch one of the best to ever do it in real time. That mindset has made watching basketball more enjoyable overall tbh.
Someone on here has started hate tirades against two different top ten all time players. Do you even like basketball at that point?

Steph not getting appreciated to the degree that maybe he should isn't a unique or new phenomenon.

Kobe was hated for his entire career from jump.

Bron has been in that same realm as far as divisiveness.

Wardell has gotten off light for someone of his caliber.

Someone on here has started hate tirades against two different top ten all time players. Do you even like basketball at that point?

I used to wonder that about sea manup. Dude had nothing good to say about literally anyone other than Kobe.

THIS YEAR Steph a looter
How is he looting when the historical numbers that he's putitng up are required for his team to have a fighting chance?

Furthermore, "looting" would mean he's putting up big numbers because he's playing with bums and losing. He's losing, but still has his team in play-in territory, and he's put these historical numbers up on a winning team in the past. This does not fall in the realm of looting.

Skip wylin for that not top 20 take but this tweet is true.

He had to and was capable of playing better. Period. Great he's doing it now though.

This Steph slander needs to stop. How is he a looter?

His team is in the PLAYOFFS because of him and him alone. He's single handedly willed his team into the post-season. In the West as well!

He doesn't even cheat the game, or take shortcuts. What's there to hate? I bet you it's because he's light skin.

This Steph slander needs to stop. How is he a looter?

His team is in the PLAYOFFS because of him and him alone. He's single handedly willed his team into the post-season. In the West as well!

He doesn't even cheat the game, or take shortcuts. What's there to hate? I bet you it's because he's light skin.
You mean Play in?

warriors in 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom