⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, came in the league with KD (hindsight could have taken Joakihm Noab with that pick would have made more sense since you took KD #2). Of course, Greg Oden was the #1 pick to the Blazers that season

Hmm, off the top of my head which I admit is FAR from infallible, I can't think of anyone else other than Jeff Green and Kevin Durant who played for the Sonics?

Same. I think him and KD are it since Collison retired.

I’m probably reading too much into this, and I haven’t watched that many Pels games, but the team just seems to have no chemistry whatsoever. Don’t see them get hyped for each other on nice plays. Very little emotion all around.

My dawg Zion really got these on the bench :lol:

EBC8C41D-0B01-4B9D-A279-289D7AB37A71.jpeg

Zion's posture is disgusting. He has the walk of a middle age morbidly obese male. Doesn't make sense how quick he is.

I’m probably reading too much into this, and I haven’t watched that many Pels games, but the team just seems to have no chemistry whatsoever. Don’t see them get hyped for each other on nice plays. Very little emotion all around.
Mad at Adams for sucking and literally sucking up all the cap. Scared to say anything to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom