⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s back from injury on a minute restriction . Sure he’s not a scorer but he can get u 15 depending on how many shots he takes . He also plays defense when he’s not scoring What’s Adams and Bledsoe doing for the team seeing how they not scoring . What does lonzo fetch in a trade now days if they resign him and do a sign n trade . Adams got worked today by Blake . The pels are the worst defensive team with Adams being the worst defensive player in the starting line up

Adams is definitely trash, but his contract makes him pretty much untradeable until he’s an expiring deal. They may have to just buy him out.

They don’t have Harden

Whether Harden is on the court physically or not.

Year after year the clock strikes midnight on James Hardens skill set.

Right before the playoffs, each and every time his basketball soul leaves his body.

So it doesnt matter if Harden is on the court in the playoffs.

He will disappear and not perform well.

KD is damaged goods, he cant be used like he was before, especially in the playoffs.

What the Nets did is figuratively come up on a bunch of Beats and Apple products...from the PAWN SHOP.

Not to mention the double curse combo... Clipper Curse X Harden Curse... on the same team.

Good luck lololol

Last edited:
If Pels can turn Adams and Bledsoe into two other players, they will be all right.

Everyone else is young and will develop.

Idk what the gms can do with their contracts. I'm not imaginative like that.

Adams is definitely trash, but his contract makes him pretty much untradeable until he’s an expiring deal. They may have to just buy him out.

Franchise is in shambles man . He’s getting jokic and embid money this year but they literally just gave him a 2 year 35 mill extension . No way they buy him out after they just gave him a extension . Kanter is a way better player offense wise and getting 5ms a year . So what do u with Bledsoe he’s still due 18 next year . Why even start him let Lewis start if they trying to develop him they ain’t making the play in anyway season is chalked .

If Pels can turn Adams and Bledsoe into two other players, they will be all right.

Everyone else is young and will develop.

Idk what the gms can do with their contracts. I'm not imaginative like that.

Could have let Adams walk but they signed him to a extension for 18 m per year No one is taking them with their current contracts and they way the played this year . Lonzo got to make his way out of here

I liked how Bledsoe didn't get any burn in the fourth tonight. That's a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Pelicans will have to trade a first to get off Bledsoe, take back an equally bad contract or stretch his contract.

They took on Bledsoe and Adams for jrue . They got 3 future 1 rounders for taking that and trading one away even makes the deal look worse . Trash franchise . Deal with Bledsoe ur still stuck with Adams a bigger problem

Adams was already an expiry, a huge one at 28ms which i think makes him the highest paid center in the league or close. To give you like 8 and 8. And they went and extended him for 35 over the next 2. They deserve their fate at this point

They took on Bledsoe and Adams for jrue . They got 3 future 1 rounders for taking that and trading one away even makes the deal look worse . Trash franchise . Deal with Bledsoe ur still stuck with Adams a bigger problem

Lakers 2021 #1 for taking either

yo....have y’all seen this?!?!?! I’m amazed fr

Man, this cat from around our way used to have a baby arm....and lived across the street from us back in the day. Yo main hand was strong as hell. We hooped every day since we had the hoop at our crib. Legit became real good friends for a time period. Great dude. When I say, he had some of the toughest and most aggressive drives/strips as a shorty...I am not lying. frshstunna frshstunna can vouch.

Wonder how my guy doing. This made me think of him.

Zach Collins got the cool white dude/rookie starter pack fit. Like he not a 4 + year vet :lol:

Tighten up. It fit well on him tho. Dame clean out there btw 🔥

Whether Harden is on the court physically or not.

Year after year the clock strikes midnight on James Hardens skill set.

Right before the playoffs, each and every time his basketball soul leaves his body.

So it doesnt matter if Harden is on the court in the playoffs.

He will disappear and not perform well.

KD is damaged goods, he cant be used like he was before, especially in the playoffs.

What the Nets did is figuratively come up on a bunch of Beats and Apple products...from the PAWN SHOP.

Not to mention the double curse combo... Clipper Curse X Harden Curse... on the same team.

Good luck lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom