⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
A530BD38-1D39-4E45-AEDA-5BA645530BF1.jpeg

Already the Top star in Wrestling Thread, my LEGENDARY tale now referenced in the NBA thread title.

On top of being the best talker.

I am also its most polarizing individual.

and KEEPER OF THE CLIPPER CURSE, its like my Rancor.

I am truly THE TOP STAR on NT.

Sir, this is an Arby's

Arby's is a multi-billion dollar business that still pales in value compared to the words that leave my mouth and are typed in this thread.

Dont be mad because I called the downfall of the East Coast Clippers.

I cannot help being right. It is just so natural for me.

Who they gonna trade ? Ingram and ball ? No one wants Bledsoe or Adams . You trade ball ur still stuck with two starters who can’t score

Depends who they trade him for. And Lonzo isn’t scoring either right now.

I’m probably reading too much into this, and I haven’t watched that many Pels games, but the team just seems to have no chemistry whatsoever. Don’t see them get hyped for each other on nice plays. Very little emotion all around.
As someone who's watched a lot of games this season, tonight was probably one of their better played games in the clutch. Missed free throws would be my only complaint.

Kyrie was ridiculous.

LOL, the Nets barely beat the pathetic Pelicans?

Zion already mentally and spiritually plays for the Knicks. We are just watching a drone on the court.

If the Nets cant beat a terrible team like that, how are the Nets to beat the Knicks?

Exactly.

Depends who they trade him for. And Lonzo isn’t scoring either right now.

He’s back from injury on a minute restriction . Sure he’s not a scorer but he can get u 15 depending on how many shots he takes . He also plays defense when he’s not scoring What’s Adams and Bledsoe doing for the team seeing how they not scoring . What does lonzo fetch in a trade now days if they resign him and do a sign n trade . Adams got worked today by Blake . The pels are the worst defensive team with Adams being the worst defensive player in the starting line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom