⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were pretty even during the regular season, KD was slightly better during the west playoffs during their run, and KD was clearly better in the finals. Don't see where the case is for Steph but again DIFFERENT rules.

RE: Curry vs Durant

Eyes say Durant, brain says Curry? But not really firm with either, which was probably the beauty of the partnership.

During the run...it was comical to see the same people hop on KD **** when it was time to hate on Steph...and then hop on Steph **** when it was time to hate on KD.

All from the usual suspects. Disgusting, disgusting behavior. :smh:
Happens in here daily with a varying list of players.

Juelz GIFs | Tenor

KD was better than Steph, but he doesn't win without him or Golden State.
I would have loved to see one more match between that Cavs & Warriors Team, without KD.

It’s really a toss up. In the 2017 run...their numbers over the playoffs were identical. The idea that Steph took a “backseat” to KD is wild. Klay didn’t either. It was perfect basketball harmony...but ppl couldn’t see it.

They were 1a & 1b :lol:. Steph had the variance game and always lays a bad shooting night in the finals. When you sweeping teams and having 4 to 5 game sample sizes...it skews the numbers. Ty Lue told y’all who was the “head of the snake”.

And its a point guards duty, to get one of the best scorers ever in position to score at the highest level with the easiest shots. Steph did that. But y’all don’t care.

End of the day, it doesn’t matter. The fact that ppl argue this is absurd. Shouts to the SERVANT 🐍 SLATT. They were smoking the Cavs in the finals either way. Them game 3 daggers KD hit tho (up 2-0 thanks to Steph brilliance), incredible.

No one's here to argue, especially not with yall.

I think Steph is better than KD and was better than him during the GSW tenure. Long-term things can change but I don't see it happening the way things are going, and I couldn't care less what any of yall think about it. You won't see me get into a nonsense debate about it.

The lack of appreciation would be supported by the fact that people don't acknowledge that he's better than KD but yall got it. Hit me with the laughing emojis and we can be done with it cause I surely didn't make the comment with the intent to argue in circles with yall

This really be the main thing with NT, Questioning where Steph falls in the rankings as one of the greatest of all times...... isn't appreciating him :lol: , This is like when people say Lebron doesn't get appreciated enough..... some people have literally been calling him the GOAT since his first title.

Tatum had 40+ & WON the game and i saw maybe one highlight package.... the thread for the next day & a half was Curry adulation & highlights can we please retire this narrative that he somehow isn't appreciated enough :lol:

All time of course KD is better :lol:
Steph is a late bloomer, he can't make up for lost time

This is a hard concept for some to grasp. Although, if you had them like 12 or 13 all time and swapped either, I ain’t mad. I think those cats are in that 10-15 range. True toss up.

They’ve been the two best players in the nba since the beginning of the 2016 season.

The warriors dont even run the offense through steph a lot of times now. They still on that equal opportunity BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom