⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawks must have had no faith in Capela being healthy or something cuz them picking a center in the top 10 last draft is looking worse game by game the way Clint been ballin...Feel bad for Okongwu tho, he getting Mo Babma’d
I think Bamba is in a unique situation especially with injuries and then Covid getting to him

(send him to Philly tho, Jo loves him)

I think Bamba is in a unique situation especially with injuries and then Covid getting to him

(send him to Philly tho, Jo loves him)
Bamba legit sucks right now...Nur he never had a chance, playing behind Vucci while the team was trying to make the playoffs and then Birch was getting mins over him ...Same thing as Okungwu, they got older G leaguers backing up Capela

But yea a change of scenery is for the best in these type of situations

Yes ...
0AD1C090-DBB6-4EDC-AED6-812D7EEFE13F.gif

They are both 2nd and 3rd of their generation i’d lean KD just because he’s been elite for much longer

How many finals MVPs Steph win with and without KD?

If Steph could’ve done it, he would’ve done it by now, he had 5 chances

That tweet is funny because KD also needed another MVP and 3 All Stars to get the job done.

Steph also won w/o KD and KD hasn't won a damn thing w/o Steph.

I'm confused.

Thoughts Zo gif Zo gif ?

Also think it is worth mentioning that team up happened after Steph’s team beat KD’s team in the playoffs and KD went to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom