⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Kawhi has ever been deserving of BITW status
Which is correct. But he gets it because he was the best player on the team that stopped the potential 3 peat

People easily forget Kawhi was starting to break down towards the end of the Bucks series

I disagree with the “definitely don’t win without KD” because we’ve seen it. But other than that, I’m rocking with it.
I don’t think they win if they run it back with that same squad, but I guess the argument would be that they still replace HB with a better player given the cap space. If KD stays in OKC, they sign Horford and have Dipo. They beat GSW in 2017.

I know you a reasonable cat...and I’m not trying to say these cats were outplaying each other drastically or something. But got damn, actually revisit and look at what was happening.

Y’all still don’t understand Steph impact outside of what you see today.

Naw I understand. I'm with you. I feel the same way. The gap between the two wasn't that large, but I'm still giving KD the nod over everyone on the floor.
This pretty much sums up my feelings.

I think KD was the best Warrior during the run but Steph was the most important player.

KD > Curry = Harden

E1A41A15-8B36-4629-85B7-D2E8CDA90339.jpeg

Who exactly tricked him out his spot?

the media pundits and Twitter 😂
Had him in his feelings thinking that overnight the world would move him ahead of Bron on the NBA totem pole, he woke in still in second place and couldn’t take it.

I usually rustle feathers in fun when it comes to Bron and Harden, both of whom I respect the hell out of. I think they are both generational talents along with Steph and KD as well. With that said, Kahwi is the one that I truly don’t see what everyone else sees. I mean he doesn’t play in enough games to even be in the convo IMO. Hell he won a finals MVP averaging less than 20ppg 😂

Last edited:
Draymond Green
Steve Kerr
Bob Meyers
Joe Lacob

All made it clear at various points he wasn't wanted, needed or just not in general appreciated both during and after the run.

Nasteeee business

I agree, I thought that was tasteless especially considering how fragile KD’s mental is/was. They were playing with fire. Seemed like they liked his talent but never had any real respect for him as a person if we doing a deep dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom