⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been great for good stretches defensively this year - it just ebbs and flows and the consistency has been an issue.

They just sorely need someone else with some gravity that can create offensively and I don’t think that’s the piece he’s probably ever going to unlock, especially not here.

We ran a pin down for KP the 1st play of the game a few weeks ago and it was beautiful.

We literally haven't run it once since.

I give KP a lot of **** but Rick is trying to make him Brook Lopez south and that's a waste

I got a question...

Because folks try to discredit the Lakers ring in the the bubble but this year in even more abnormal with the quick re-start, dudes knocked off their routines and injuries all over the place. If this years ring "fake" too or is it only the case if the Lakers repeat?
:rofl: at some nerd on a sneaker website discrediting a NBA ring

I know its a tight game but Nate should take Clint out right now. better safe than sorry. Theres other games to play for

tenor.gif

bogie :pimp: jfc can we beat the knicks at least once this season

We ran a pin down for KP the 1st play of the game a few weeks ago and it was beautiful.

We literally haven't run it once since.

I give KP a lot of **** but Rick is trying to make him Brook Lopez south and that's a waste
I was gonna say past his prime dead legs Dirk on offense but yeah, Brook Lopez is probably better. :lol:

As a Lakers fan that hasn't watched a ton of the Knicks this year, every time I see Julius I'm happy with his growth and honestly didn't think he'd be balling like this. He's really turned into a hell of a player.
He's essentially refined those Ballislife highlight days.
Happy for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom