⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Job knicks for big market teams like the Knicks they should need to show that they are competent and competing that should be enough to attract FA's. Not having to hit on the draft is the luxury big market teams have.

I haven’t watched Suns much this year but damn they looked good last night. Very smooth offense. Scorers at many levels.

Lillard is garbage. Literally everyone on the team shoots better than u and u still take atleast 10 more shots than everyone else. I'd trade him and keep CJ at this point. Nurkic plays like an idiot too.

176223899_4636278619733959_1795825316257805749_n.jpg

Granted it's not a murder's row of opponents,(Miami, Houston, Memphis and Portland), but the Nuggets are now 4-0 since the Murray injury.

According to his own voting criteria Thigh Bull >>>> Benjamin

You saying that like we wouldn’t agree. Doesn’t take away from Simmons bring ELITE but Thigh bull with consistent PT might actually be better

3 DPOY candidates on one team >>>>>> not having a guy who can dribble

You saying that like we wouldn’t agree. Doesn’t take away from Simmons bring ELITE but Thigh bull with consistent PT might actually be better

3 DPOY candidates on one team >>>>>> not having a guy who can dribble
Damn man I actually really like Philly, Embiid is one of my favorite players, but you’re one of those homers who’s so extra that you make people hate your team.

Damn man I actually really like Philly, Embiid is one of my favorite players, but you’re one of those homers who’s so extra that you make people hate your team.
Damn man :ohwell:

I just wanna see my guys get some respect put on they names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom