⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mad that Lebron deleted that tweet. The fact that he tweeted in the first place is enough for me.
I'd say it was prematurely judgemental, inciteful, idiotic and irresponsible to make such post. I'd gives the wrong message immediately to whoever reads it. Lebron should start using his brain before posting something that would promote distrust and violence. totally inappropriate and dumb.

In my younger days, I load managed at work a few days here and there due to being hungover.

Had to “work from home” for “personal reasons”.

Last edited:

What is Kyrie thinking? Wrong answers only.

real
trumpfaces.gif
vibes

In my younger days, I load managed at work a few days here and there due to being hungover.

Had to “work from home” for “personal reasons”.
The worst is when you do that but then a situation arises where you actually have to work from home for a delivery, repair man, etc. because even thought it was 100% legit, you'd be worried that they'd take an issue that time :lol:

Not mad that Lebron deleted that tweet. The fact that he tweeted in the first place is enough for me.

Totally agree. Frankly, that's something I would have tweeted out but given LeBron's platform and reach, it was irresponsible. Being a public figure as famous as he is, he really needs to think before he tweets.

Think some of the Celtics guys recently got their 5G, that's what the "Non-COVID illness" was on the injury report. Said it a few weeks ago after I got mine, but I definitely can't imagine anybody playing a professional basketball game with a sore arm like that.

Totally agree. Frankly, that's something I would have tweeted out but given LeBron's platform and reach, it was irresponsible. Being a public figure as famous as he is, he really needs to think before he tweets.
I agree with this, particularly the bolded but what irked the hell out of me is folks like Ted Cruz coming out and responding with "Lebron James is inciting violence against an Ohio police officer. This is disgraceful and dangerous. Is the NBA okay with this? Is Twitter?" I'm just thinking bruh....your man was out her for FOUR YEARS firing off disgraceful and dangerous tweets all hours that were inciting violence. He literally co-signed an insurrection at the US Capitol and you kept quiet but Bron tweeting about a police officer being held accountable is when you speak up? FOH.

Yes it was irresponsible but certain people really shouldn't be commenting on that based on their history :smh:

I agree with this, particularly the bolded but what irked the hell out of me is folks like Ted Cruz coming out and responding with "Lebron James is inciting violence against an Ohio police officer. This is disgraceful and dangerous. Is the NBA okay with this? Is Twitter?" I'm just thinking bruh....your man was out her for FOUR YEARS firing off disgraceful and dangerous tweets all hours that were inciting violence. He literally co-signed an insurrection at the US Capitol and you kept quiet but Bron tweeting about a police officer being held accountable is when you speak up? FOH.

Yes it was irresponsible but certain people really shouldn't be commenting on that based on their history :smh:
everyone in the present GOP should also be treated lIke Lebron's post.

Think some of the Celtics guys recently got their 5G, that's what the "Non-COVID illness" was on the injury report. Said it a few weeks ago after I got mine, but I definitely can't imagine anybody playing a professional basketball game with a sore arm like that.
ask Tatum since he got the actual Covid Virus. guy is like on a constant ventilator treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom