⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kings got real fans and cardboard cutouts in the stands. If a cutout had better seats than me, I'd just kindly switch seats. And as great as that Embiid heave was, I'm not sure he even got it off in time. Would have been a super buzzkill if he had made it but it was waived off

CP3 and steph not taking back 2 backs off meanwhile the PG and Kiwi are load managed like crazy. Killing my fantasy team

CP3 and steph not taking back 2 backs off meanwhile the PG and Kiwi are load managed like crazy. Killing my fantasy team

Load managing is killing Fantasy in general, you get penalized for getting the best players. I had a 10 week win streak of at least 7-2 head to head and I am about to lose in the first round of the playoffs because of load management. :smh:

I wish I could load manage at my white collar 9 to 5 and still get paid. "I worked yesterday, boss. And I know you're gonna need me to do that project on Thursday, so I'm not going to work the 2 days prior also. I'll just log into VPN and watch everybody else work though."

Kawhi has missed 4 or 5 straight, so I think he’s actually hurt. PG not playing B2Bs is load managing.

I wish I could load manage at my white collar 9 to 5 and still get paid. "I worked yesterday, boss. And I know you're gonna need me to do that project on Thursday, so I'm not going to work the 2 days prior also. I'll just log into VPN and watch everybody else work though."
Go get a job with unlimited PTO

invent a thingamajig or a watchamacallit and never have to work going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom