⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, particularly the bolded but what irked the hell out of me is folks like Ted Cruz coming out and responding with "Lebron James is inciting violence against an Ohio police officer. This is disgraceful and dangerous. Is the NBA okay with this? Is Twitter?" I'm just thinking bruh....your man was out her for FOUR YEARS firing off disgraceful and dangerous tweets all hours that were inciting violence. He literally co-signed an insurrection at the US Capitol and you kept quiet but Bron tweeting about a police officer being held accountable is when you speak up? FOH.

Yes it was irresponsible but certain people really shouldn't be commenting on that based on their history :smh:

Cruz is the ****ing worst. Seems like all he does is wait for opportunities to put out more culture war bull****. He was on about Dr. Seuss for like two weeks, even after everyone else acknowledged Dr. Seuss wasn’t actually cancelled at all.

He’s talked about the NBA “loving” China, as if a private sports association should play a role in American foreign policy.

Clown of the highest order.

What is Kyrie thinking? Wrong answers only.

How much do flights to cuba cost
96F94905-2383-45A7-91A7-056252FAB968.png

Didn't know the part about not drinking water during Ramadan until today, can't be easy at all. Didn't know Brown was Muslim either

Technically if they were playing a late game, they would be allowed to eat during pregame right?

Technically if they were playing a late game, they would be allowed to eat during pregame right?

Forgot who it was but I remember a staffer would look at the sunset then bring him a protein bar during a timeout after the sun went down

Didn't know the part about not drinking water during Ramadan until today, can't be easy at all. Didn't know Brown was Muslim either

it's called conditioning. fun fact: fasting actually helps and make you perform much better. I got Muslim friends that will attest that they feel rejuvenated during the period of Ramadan. I myself been recently doing a 19 hour intermittent fasting atleast 4 times a week and feeling much better now after almost a month of doing it. my energy level has been great so far after doing fasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom