⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no expectations going forward. Just gotta see how the first round goes if we make it.
:lol: already on the acceptance stage of grief taytay?

6AE492B0-8EF0-49A9-86BB-B9161F02A47E.jpeg

All jokes aside, we laugh at Bron for his yearly tantrums, but I would’ve loved to see MJ in the social media era. As crazy as he was in between the lines, I’m curious how he would’ve moved. Vernon Maxwell would’ve been a must follow :rofl:

Why not?

Why was it a good thing last year but something someone should lose their job over now, other than the fact the Lakers may be in the play-in this year?

Maybe cause the season got postponed? There wasn't a unforeseen stoppage of play this year.

it's going to be like nickelodeon's nfl broadcast of the playoff gm
they are adding graphics and animation to the broadcast

was gonna say that this had to a response to NFL and nickelodeon broadcasting the playoff game right?
dont get why they dont air it on disney channel instead of espn if they're trying to get kids to watch lol

Maybe cause the season got postponed? There wasn't a unforeseen stoppage of play this year.

I think you could make the same kind of a justification for this year too. Still a different kind of season. Compressed schedule; some teams were impacted more heavily by COVID protocols than others. So there’s reasons this year too why it makes to give more teams a shot at the playoffs

All jokes aside, we laugh at Bron for his yearly tantrums, but I would’ve loved to see MJ in the social media era. As crazy as he was in between the lines, I’m curious how he would’ve moved. Vernon Maxwell would’ve been a must follow :rofl:
I don't get this ... none of my issues with Lebron are from his social media, they are from his interviews.

Jordan did a lot of those and he got laughed the **** out of baseball ...

So yeah ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom