⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's insinuating he doesn't like to take anything period.

I remember Metta having a similar quote years back. Like he didn't even like to tke Tylenol or something.

African Josh Howard gave the Lakes the business last night it seems

ANd Yawnis and KD could have been teammates but OKC decided to take Steven Adams first because he looks like Aquaman and it's funny.

Unless he’s out clubbing I don’t see how you can make these leaps.

I'm very curious as to what the exact reason is. Earlier in the year...weren't they giving specific reasons as to why players were in the protocol? If he's breaking protocol...wouldn't that be subject to some sort of fine in addition to being held out? This whole **** is weird.

I remember KD and few other dudes missed time for "contract tracing". It seems like post-ASB...they just say the guy's in protocol.

we ******* play in game bound
Jose Mourinho Photostream | Funny video memes, Memes, Mood pics

I think he's insinuating he doesn't like to take anything period.

I remember Metta having a similar quote years back. Like he didn't even like to tke Tylenol or something.
thats me for sure
i nap out my headaches/migraines

had a friend tell me one time that i might not wake up one of these days
i really think she might be right ... :frown:
good thing i got in them guts :pimp:

I’m certain he favored it because of the bubble situation. This is different.

Im in favor of the bubble personally. A fewer amount of games and everything’s all good with me as of now with the league. The playin has added another level of excitement.

😂😂😂

All I can do is laugh at the stage. It's like we're cursed somehow. The moment AD and LeBron get back, Dennis is back out. This will be Dennis's second two week long COVID stint. Gasol mist almost a month in March as well.

I can't remember having a season like this where nothing goes our way. Essentially Dennis is out for the rest of the regular season

Lakers and cursed should never belong in the same statement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom