⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

225 for the hoodie/330 for the set :wow: but at least the money goes to the foundation

225 for the hoodie/330 for the set :wow: but at least the money goes to the foundation

Well, if you think back to Big Baller Brand pricing, what Vanessa’s charging fortune Mambacita line seems completely justifiable.

Man, Bron is my GOAT (yours too) but that comment he made the oyher day saying he’ll never be the same again after the ankle sprain was way too much :lol:

Not so fast buddy. There's evidence out there saying otherwise...

Vivian/Vivien put a curse on the Lakers. Play-in debacle confirmed |l

1620072942483.gif

Still no :lol: some people still never got their shoes at that

I'm really surprised we haven't heard about any lawsuits against BBB. Folks were supposed to get their shoes in 2017 and still haven't received them yet. I guess it's more trouble than it's worth to sue them

Yeah. She looking like a clown now. Maybe she wants the shine. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Def looking funny. She doesn’t even need the money. I get it that she’s raising money for the foundation, but I think she could go about raising money for the foundation in a better way. She prob has enough money to invest her own $ into the foundation to get it going.

I don’t really believe in the Mickey Mouse title narrative, but if this is the last ring Lebron ever wins it will be tough for him to escape it.

The Lakers need another option that can carry the team when Bron and AD is out for the majority of the season.
all i kept hearing was THT was a walking bucket. he was showing out in the preseason and practices.
still think he can be a good player once he is consistent. i just hope he isn't the reason that the lakers did not pull the trade on someone like a lowry to help pair with bron and AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom