⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-haters-name-the-reasons-why-his-4-championships-are-not-well-deserved.jpg
Can play this game with just about everyone :lol:

20210503_164717.jpg

Situation is clearly different this year but y'all throw this pre-playoffs ALA party every year then this happens :lol:

When I have a free moment, I'm going to pull up some receipts from last August when the Lakers were struggling in the bubble. Folks were really ready to throw dirt on the Lakers grave after they lost game 1 against Portland.

Y’all got mad at me for saying CP3 was MVP but there are people walking this earth saying Quickley is ROY?

I'm really surprised we haven't heard about any lawsuits against BBB. Folks were supposed to get their shoes in 2017 and still haven't received them yet. I guess it's more trouble than it's worth to sue them

This.

And I would assume it’s questionable whether the business even has any assets to be able pay off on a judgment against it, even if someone did sue.

As long as BBB operated out of a validly formed corporation or limited liability company, LaVar and the kids’ personal assets likely would be protected in an any legal action against the company. So, suing BBB would be a lot of work with a small likelihood of any material recovery, even if the people suing were to win.

I'm really surprised we haven't heard about any lawsuits against BBB. Folks were supposed to get their shoes in 2017 and still haven't received them yet. I guess it's more trouble than it's worth to sue them
Lavar fooled me. lesson learned :lol:
i had to call my credit card company to reverse the charges when months passed and no updates on my order status

Situation is clearly different this year but y'all throw this pre-playoffs ALA party every year then this happens :lol:

I mean, I see your point, but in all those other years (except maybe 2018?), his teams were already locked in to a Top 4 playoffs spot at the time. That’s kind of a big difference from this year, IMO.

That said, I expect the Lakers to get it together, be fine, and make a long playoff run.

😂😂😂

All I can do is laugh at the stage. It's like we're cursed somehow. The moment AD and LeBron get back, Dennis is back out. This will be Dennis's second two week long COVID stint. Gasol mist almost a month in March as well.

I can't remember having a season like this where nothing goes our way. Essentially Dennis is out for the rest of the regular season

When I have a free moment, I'm going to pull up some receipts from last August when the Lakers were struggling in the bubble. Folks were really ready to throw dirt on the Lakers grave after they lost game 1 against Portland.

You literally posted this earlier in the day like the world was ending for the Lakers. I’m so confused.

Wouldnt only one of these would qualify for an ALA party? Y’all just went back in time and claimed Bron too? Jesus.

Quick question:

What percentage of people who post in the Lakers thread participated in that Lebron hate for seven of those years?

over/under 50?

It is comical how much a franchise you don't care about can get y'all riled up :lol:

Quick question:

What percentage of people who post in the Lakers thread participated in that Lebron hate for seven of those years?

over/under 50?

You can flip it and say what percentage of people who posted in the Lakers hate thread are now Laker fans.

See a bunch of new Laker fans all over the place who hated them for years.

All of it is nasty:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom