⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

1620333532983.jpeg

for the olympic committee to deny this from any athlete means delegates were active in voting against it. if leagues such as the nba meant what they said they would speak up and so would other organizations (ncaa, sponsors, etc), but it's always just a matter of money and falling in line with $$$. all that **** is to keep up appearances and not much else

it probably is policy to deny demonstration and/or take on political stances, but that they came out and explicitly addressed it as a "black lives matter" issue should make people upset

Not NBA related, but why is Floyd Mayweather giving these Paul brother dudes the attention they want? (I know money, but he could get a big paycheck fighting anyone; doesn’t need these douches).

Edit - I am aware that many would point out that Floyd doesn’t have a a track record as the greatest guy either.

Just now reading that Bjorkgren and I forgot that Becky Hammon interviewed for that job. When she finally gets a job she's going to have the greatest job security in the world :lol::lol:

That team can go 10-72 and there will be NO articles about any turmoil behind the scene.

Not NBA related, but why is Floyd Mayweather giving these Paul brother dudes the attention they want? (I know money, but he could get a big paycheck fighting anyone; doesn’t need these douches).

Edit - I am aware that many would point out that Floyd doesn’t have a a track record as the greatest guy either.

A real fight against a real ranked boxer would require a training camp, preparation and there's the chance he could lose and tarnish his undefeated record.

He can get a nine-figure payday with practically no training. Also, even if he loses this fight it won't count against his record because this is only an exhibition.
Not to mention he can get a bigger payday fighting a famous YouTuber as opposed to an unknown boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom