⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant Man First 36 games of season- 15/4/3 on 37/30 shooting splits
Ant Man Final 36 games of season- 24/5/3 on 45/35 shooting splits

Improvement is crazy. Think it's going to end up getting him the award, which is normally based on PPG anyways.

Lamelo started out great but has been pretty lackluster since coming back from injury/post ASG.

Pretty fun that both of them ended up being a lot better than I think everybody predicted though.

I think Saunders getting fired was the best thing to happen to Ant man and the Wolves this season.

I'm all for the #1 Seed drafting their Rd1 opponent, #2 seed getting 2nd pick, #3 getting next and #4 getting last pick.
Do that in the East and West.
Brilliant idea.
See who tanks to avoid who then.

I think Saunders getting fired was the best thing to happen to Ant man and the Wolves this season.
The improvement also coincides with KAT and DLo both being available to play and not having to share the floor with as many guys that suck. Despite what some in here apparently tend to think, that actually matters.

I'm all for the #1 Seed drafting their Rd1 opponent, #2 seed getting 2nd pick, #3 getting next and #4 getting last pick.
Brilliant idea.
Ehhhhhh makes sense if teams have injuries lol like if the 7 seed Lakers are missing both AD/Bronzo

Ant Man First 36 games of season- 15/4/3 on 37/30 shooting splits
Ant Man Final 36 games of season- 24/5/3 on 45/35 shooting splits

Improvement is crazy. Think it's going to end up getting him the award, which is normally based on PPG anyways.

Lamelo started out great but has been pretty lackluster since coming back from injury/post ASG.

Pretty fun that both of them ended up being a lot better than I think everybody predicted though.

BD28D048-3B6E-488F-A38F-299C10844992.gif

Brilliant idea.

Stupid idea. Obviously the 1st seed will pick the team they match up best against. We may never see a first round upset if this happens. What happens if the 1st seed want's to play the 4th seed? Would that be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom